Episode 12 - Lights , Camera , Action!

So here is a quick summary about what happened in the episode. It started off by A-Troupe doing a group dance and Summer isn't in it. Every character came up and did a solo / duet and talked about what has happened so far. It is so sad to watch that Amy is so happy get she thinks that her and Finn are doing great even though they aren't. Finn says " I like Amy , but I kissed Piper . I don't know what to do ". So that kinda hints that he wants to be with Piper. Anyway after A-Troupe do their dance in studio A , Summer was practising a solo in studio 1. Then Winnie and Ethan walk in and they watch her. Then Jude walks in followed by Cleo. Then Cleo was being mean to Summer and saying that she can't be here. Jude obviously wasn't impressed and was talking to Cleo that she was being rude to Summer.

Then it goes back to A-Troupe and Sean ( the dancemania but ) and Mich ( the cameraman ) comes in and starts filming A-Troupe. Sean then suggests to do a mini dance challenge to see how they do when they are cracked under pressure. And he put in the first group , Kingston , Amy , Henry , Ozzy and Heath. Then in the second group , Richelle , Lily , Kenzie , Piper and Finn. Which obviously caused some tension . Amy 's Group theme was love and so first Ozzy tries to get Amy but she backs off , then heath tried but he is rejected , then Henry tries but he is also rejected and then Finally Kingston comes and Amy accepts him . Then Piper's group theme was Betrayal and Richelle thought of the idea that She would date Finn first but then Kenzie steals him . Then when they date , Lily steals him . Then finally when they date , Piper steals him and they date. Here are some of the pictures.

 Here are some of the pictures