Anushka Shetty Age, Height, Family ,Boyfriend, Bio, Career & More

ANUSHKA SHETTY BIOGRAPHY :

is a famous Indian model, film actress, and former Yoga trainer. She was born on 7th November 1981 in Mangalore city, Puttur, Karnataka. His real name is Sweety Shetty

She is taken into account amongst the very best paid actresses in the South Indian film industry.

Anushka Shetty primarily works in the South Indian film industry also like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi languages.

She made her first screen appearance within the year 2005 with Telugu Film Super. Anushka Shetty is now one of the most commercial & leading film actresses of India.

Anushka Shetty appeared with a variety of economic successful films like Lakshyam, Vikramarkudu, Vedam, Arundhati, Rudramadevi, and Baahubali.

She previously acted in 2017 Megahit Film Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion, during which she played the role of Maharani Devasena.

This movie is all time Mega Blockbuster and collected over 1000 crore in international box office collection within only 10 days.

Anushka's father's name is an N. Vittal Shetty and her Mom Prafulla Shetty. Sai Ramesh Shetty, a doctor and Gunaranjan Shetty, a successful businessman are two brothers of Anushka Shetty.

She finished her Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications from Mount Carmel Institution, Bengaluru. She is unmarried at the present and had affairs with Prabhas and Krish in the past.

In accordance with a recent net worthier report, presently owns 140 crore property which involves her lavish apartment located on the 6th floor of Zubani mountains, Hyderabad.

She charges quite 5 crores for a movie. Anushka Shetty is basically keen on cars and she or he owns a variety of cars of various famous brands like BMW6, AudiA6, and Toyota Corolla.

Other than movies, Anushka Shetty acted in a number of Ad commercials for MBS Jewellers, Dabur Amla, The Chennai Silks, and Colgate Active Salt Tooth Paste. Anushka Shetty was also the brand ambassador of Intex Mobile for an extended phase of your time. and Prabhas did several movies together and their combination was remarkable.Some rumours regarding this couple that they're dating and even some stated that they're intended for marrying soon but all went into cold brackets once both of them eventually denied for any of such relationship and professed one another as best friends.

On the suggestion of her Yoga instructor, she tried her luck in movies and made her debut with Telegu movie 'Super' in 2005. Played the role of 'Sasha', this movie was directed by PuriJagannadh.

Interestingly, before selecting for an audition, she had never dreamt of apt an actress.

In the same year, she starred in another Telegu movie 'Mahanadi'. it had been moderately hit. Yamudu 3, Mirchi, Om NamoVenkatesaya, Lingaa are other Telegu movies. Coming to subsequent year (2006), she had done her first Tamil movie 'Rendu'.

Arundhati (one of her Telegu movies) was the second biggest hit of all time. For this movie, she got a Film fare Award.

The movie was dubbed in different languages like Tamil, Uriya, Hindi, and Malayalam and was remade in Bengali with an identical name. Alex Pandiyan, YennaiArindhaal, Rudhrama Devi, Thozha are other Tamil movies.