CHA JUNHO || child hood bestfriend

You and junho have been friends since you were still in your mother's womb. Our mothers have been best of friends since highschool.

At first, I was really annoyed by junho back when I was 6. He just keeps on talking and talking even though no one talks to him. But soon it became a charm for me. Eventually, I fell for my best friend.

Sometimes I would get confused of his feelings for me. He would get really sweet with me. But what can I say, it's just me being delusional. This kind of things only happen on books.

Today I saw him with his friends, he was laughing with them. Of course he is famous along with his friends. A lot of girls are head over heels for them which made me jealous sometimes. He would flirt and smile at the girls at school. But who am I too get jealous right?, I'm just his best friend.

Everyone knew that I'm his best friend. It's also so annoying because girls would try to talk to me for a favor. They're making me their messenger, bitch do I look like a mail man?

It was lunch already and I was sitting with my group of friends. They were the ones who have been nice to me through out the years. They didn't use me like other girls did.

"Yah y/n what are you thinking? Start eating your food"

My friend, eunha told me. I started eating my pasta. Soon the boys came to the cafeteria, making the place loud. Girls were screaming here and there. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my pasta.

They sat a few seats away from us. My other friend, minji caught me staring at junho.

"You know what, why can't you just confess to junho. You might have a chance. Being his friend is already a chance"

"The fuck I won't. Easy for you to say cuz you already have Eunsang."

She then blushed at my remark. Why would junho like someone like me. I'm just a potato. I'm not pretty, I'm just smart that's all.

"But you are smart and cute and everything a girl wants to be"

"No I'm not. You're just saying that because we are friends". I pouted at her. She just shook her head, disagreeing to what I just said.

I was hold my soda when I saw a girl approaching junho. It made my blood boil. The girl turned really shy when junho faced her. Her cheeks were red as apple. Junho chuckled at the girl's cute behavior towards him. His friends started to tease him.

"Yah junho. Cupid really hit them hard". They started to nudge junho and tease him with the shy girl.

"U-uh junho please accept this chocolate". The girl said and drifted off as soon a junho accepted the chocolate. He laughed at the girl's actions. It was cute, He thought.

What he didn't know was someone was watching him from afar. And it seemed like she was about to explode.

When I saw junho accepted the chocolates, that's when I totally lost my shit. It was a first, junho never accepted things from his admirers. He would reject them nicely.

I didn't realize the can I was holding was smashed. The soda dripping from my hands.

"Yah y/n what the fuck. The soda is wasted". Eunha said.

I should stop this. Who am I to get mad at him. I have no right. I stood up and went outside the cafeteria. I heard my name being called my eunha and minji but I just ignored it. I went straight to the classroom room.

I sat sat down and plugged in my earphones and listened to music. I took out my art materials and started sketching Minhee's face. I just remembered his platinum blonde hair, it's just really eye catching, though it wouldn't change my feelings for junho.