00:20 || just breathe

Começar do início

"Ok." I hear Roland grunt.

"We do need something from you..," He says scratching his neck. "Guns."

I watched as Roland smirked giving my thigh a squeeze. "We have that.." Reed holds in a laugh. Of course we'd have guns, that's what we make everything off of.

"Will bring stuff."

"Good, see you at 8pm tomorrow." Elijah says getting up with his group. Emmaline waves goodbye as we shift around so that Milo and Ryder are on the other side of the table. Ryder calls over a waiter ordering loads of food. I just order a coke as everyone gets food.

"So Roland and Oakley, when were you going to tell us that you guys were fucking?" Reed says causing me to choke on my drink. Roland reaches across the table smack him in the head, leaving my thigh empty and cold.

"Shut your mouth, queue" Roland says his tone of voice scaring me.

"I'm just saying big bro.." Reed says with a smirk as Ryder fist bumps him. "You were practically finger fucking her during that hole conversation ."

"and your hair was fucked up when we arrived." My brother adds causing me to glare at him as heat rises to my face.

"What we do is none of your guys business." I snap at them causing them both to raise there hands in defense. They then both go back to having a normal conversation leaving me and Roland silent. There food comes causing me to take a sip of my drink as I was the only one who didn't get food.

I felt Roland lean over, his breath on my cheek. "Have you eaten today?" He whisper making me look at him as he shoves a fry into his mouth.

"I had a.." I think hard about what I had not remembering. "Oh a apple this morning." I say with a smile causing him to frown at me.

"Eat." He say pushing his plate of fries and a hamburger to me. "We can share," He smiles down at me kissing my cheek. I mumble a small ok as a eat a couple of fries. He hands me the burger, I sigh as I take a bite.

"Stop imagining my sister naked." I heard Milo say causing my neck to snap to him.

"The fuck Milo?!" I shout causing people to look at us.

"What he is staring at you and i'm just making sure he can't eye rape you anymore." My heart sinks at his words. Rape. Why does he have to use it, he knew what happened to me. I let a shaky breath out as Milo realizes what he said. "Oakley you know that's not what I-"

"I'm fine." I say but my voice cracks softly. I felt Roland slip his arm around my waist but all it did was bring me back to that night. Shoving his hand away I stand up from the table. "I just need air."

As I walk away I can hear them arguing over what just happened but I ignore it trying to catch my breath as I leaned against Rolands car.

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

The thought of what he did to me makes me sick to my stomach but I don't want what happened me to keep affecting me.

I could feel my body shaking still and I just wanted to calm down. Feeling someone standing next to me made me bring my head out of my hands.

Ryder was standing there looking down at me. He didn't reach out to touch me or anything he just stood there. "You need to control your breathing," He tells me.

"I..I.." I say through shaky breaths. "I'm trying."

"Think of something happy." He says leaning against the car. "Think of.." He pauses not really know what to say. "Think of your mom."

I smile as he says that. Memories rush into my head all the good times, even the bad. I didn't care.

"See." He says bringing me back to reality. "Now i'm going to touch you now, ok?" He says making me look at him. I nod softly as he brings his hand up to my neck. He touches my neck feeling for we're my pulse is, I think he's checking for how fast my heart is beating.

"I'm feeling better now." I whisper. He pulls me into a hug. "How are you so good at this?"

"Rebel, he has anxiety. It hasn't been bad lately but as his twin I learned some things on how to calm down. From things like this, like panic attacks." He says giving me a small smile. I pull away from him as I watch my brother and his brothers walk out of the dinner. I didn't want to talk with them so I slip into Rolands car.

After I few seconds Roland gets in and starts up the car.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Oakley why the hell are you sorry. You did nothing wrong. Your brother said the wrong thing and I didn't think of what would happen."

"And both of you didn't mean it. Then I overreacted and it's not fair to you." I say looking at him. He starts the car pulling out of the dinners parking lot.

"I just don't want you to ever feel that why because of me." He says grabbing my hand putting his in mine. "Is this ok?" He ask making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"You don't need to ask to touch me unless i'm freaking the fuck out," I said bring his hand up to my lips kissing his knuckles.

"You look tired." He comments as he stops the car in front of the dorm rooms.

"I feel tired." I mumble as we walk to the elevator. I reach to click for my floor but he stops me clicking another one. I frown at him but he just pulled me into a hug. I breathed in his scent.

The elevator stops and he pulls me to a room. "Who's room is this?" I asks as he pulls out a key.

"Mine," He smiles opening it to reveal a similar room to mine but with only one bed. I smile as he pulls me into the room. I lay down on his bed as he disappeared into another room. He comes back with a shirt throwing it at me.

"Thank you.." I whisper taking his shirt, walking into what he told me was the bathroom changing into it. "I thought you never sleep here, always at your house?" I looked at him as he laid on the bed shirtless and in some sweats.

"I didn't want to deal with my family." He says pulling me into his lap causing me to straddle him. I blush as I feel his naked torso against me, he hooks his hands around my hip.

"Are you ok?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Are you?" He shoots back making me sigh. Until I feel his lips on my neck. I shiver under his touch. I could feel his hands reaching under my shirt causing my body to feel warm.

"Roland." I groan as he pulls me closer still he removes his lips getting up and turning the lights out.

"Let's skip school tomorrow, you need sleep and I have a big day." He whispers pulling my body against his. I snuggle against him as my breath slows.

-♛

hope you enjoy part 20!!
comment please
and vote!
kinda a filler chapter
-s