That's foolish. A child's fantasy.

The moon was shining through the window. It glared in your eyes slightly. It was gorgeous. It set a mood that was perfect for the fantasy you played out in your mind. Your legs rubbed together slightly. You were soaking through the thing cotton around your waist. You thought about him pulling them off you. You thought about how gorgeous he would look between your legs. You thought about him licking up your aching slit. You thought about-

Stop. You're just getting yourself overwhelmed.

Despite all your best judgement, you rolled over. Your hands danced on his thinly clothed skin. Arms snaking around him, lips close to his ear. Obi-Wan groaned. His eyes fluttered opened, "Young one, what is it?" His heavy lidded eyes were shining in the moonlight through the window. You nuzzled against him. Your lips were silent, but your mind was screaming at you. His hand instinctively met the small of your back. Shivers ran over your entire body. Any time he would touch you, you would turn to mush. His head turned to meet your gaze. His beautiful ocean eyes stared harshly into yours. He drove you crazy. Your mind screamed at you again. It played out every single way he could take you right now. The look on his face told you he could hear those thoughts. You felt immediate embarrassment. You attempted to hush your mind, but the way he stared at you was making it difficult. His pupils were dilated. You knew he was enjoying what he was seeing in your mind.

"Master Kenobi," your voice was sexual. His air choked up in his throat. He breathed out a long breath, "Yes?" Your lips were close enough that the two of you were breathing the same air. The way his mouth hung slightly open had your mind running again. You thought about crashing your lips into his. Exploring his mouth with your tongue. You thought about running your fingers through his beautiful hair as the your mouths sucked at one another. You thought about his hands all over your body.

"We can't do this," his voice came from somewhere deep inside him. Your hand played slightly under his thin shirt, "I know... At least allow me to lay here with you." Your fingers toyed with the chest hair that peaked through his clothes. Your face was in his neck. The air that hit his skin sent chill bumps all over him. You heard him swallow a deep breath.

He was fighting himself. Obi-Wan stiffened himself as not to touch you too much, but the grip he had on your lower back was tight. His fingers were digging deep into your soft skin. He was breathing heavy. His pupils were blown as he stared at you. He wanted you. At least... you hoped he did.

The room was completely silent other than both of your breathing. You flattened your hand against his chest. You felt his rapid heart beat. His chest rose and fell with each deep breath he took in. You relaxed your body against his. You wanted him to calm down, but truly you were as anxious as him. Your heart beat was in your throat.

You rested your chin up against him. You stared into his beautiful eyes as his gaze met yours. "Tell me what's on your mind, young one," he breathed out. Your fingers danced over the skin of his arm. You wrapped your fingers together. His hands were rough against your soft, inexperienced ones. "Will you tell me something?" "Anything," his grip on your lower back tightened. "Did you purposely book this room with one bed with intent to be closer to me?" He rested his head back against the pillow. His lips were tight together. You tightened the grip on his hand, "Master Kenobi." He smiled widely. His tongue glossed over his teeth with a deep chuckle. "Finally catching on," he muttered through a bit lip.

You were slightly shocked. You thought you were reading into it too much, but he had been trying to be closer to you.

You widened your eyes at him. "How many times have you done this?" He ran his hand up your back and into your hair. He petted you, "At first it was truly an accident. The people had misunderstood what I asked of them. Truly, it was not intentional. I would have never thought to do that to my own padawan. But that night... oh stars, that night... you were so close to me, but I knew I could not have you. My mind was a minefield that night. I did not sleep. I watched your small body as you rested. You looked gorgeous... then... your body rolled into mine so absentmindedly. You curled up to me in a dreamy state. You were not even aware of what you had done. Our bodies crave to be together so much that they do it all on their own." He went silent.