"This actually feels good?" he blushed, facing me with an undeniable look of lust in his eyes which made me rethink my obviously wrong choice. I wasn't going to cheat on Tzuyu, no matter how ever much I didn't want to be with her anymore as her boyfriend. I loved her to bits, and I didn't want to break her heart.

Maybe I could hit him up for a fun night after I end things quietly with Tzu.

Tae, what are you THINKING?

The alcohol was getting to me, and I suddenly didn't like my drunken thoughts.

I quickly pinched my skin to wake myself from the daze that seemed to have settled down comfortably in my body. But the lack of pain I felt at the pinch, and the small groan from Kai woke me up all right.

"Why did you pinch the inside of my thighs, oh my god!" he rumbled, voice husky and it took me all the self control I could muster to throw myself on his buff self. Believe me I wanted to, and I would have too if it weren't for the painful grip a black haired man had on my arm.

"Let go of me!" I screamed in vain as Yoongi dragged me off, ignoring the unwelcome stares of the crowds who eyed us with concern and apprehension, but mostly curiosity.

"I said let go." I shouted, pulling away. I managed to narrowly escape his grip, stumbling to fall messily on the floor in an intoxicated heap.

He immediately moved to help me, but I slapped his arm away in anger.

How dare he act all nice and friendly now?

"You're an asshole." I glared at him, "One second you break my heart and step all over it, and the next you act like you're jealous of the fact that I was dancing with someone else."

"No offence hyung, but are you bipolar?"

He sighed, raking his long pianist fingers through his dark hair as he faced me with bloodshot eyes.

"You're drunk, Taehyung."

"Last time I checked, you were too."

"True."

Despite myself, I couldn't help smiling at his stupid comment. His expression visibly lightened, and he extended an arm of help once more. I took it grudgingly, avoiding his gaze as I stumbled to my feet.

"Do you wanna talk or something?"

"I think a talk is long overdue, hyung."

"Then let's talk."

-

Yoongi POV

Oh. My. God.

Seeing him dance like that with not one man, but two just made my blood boil for some unknown reason.

"You have a girlfriend." I talked like a madman to myself, gripping my drink tighter as I failed to pull him away from the onslaught of men who seemed to all want to devour him at once.

Taehyung grinded sexily on Jongin, sending me a spicy glare of hatred; my glass shattered, my drink spilling all over the dance floor as I dragged him way amid his muffled screams.

"You have a girlfriend." I thought as I led him to a place where we could have some privacy. "What are you doing, Yoongi? It's not right to feel jealous when you have Chanmi."

"Let me go!" he screeched, and I could only smile at how cute he looked when he was angry.

The fuck? Why do I think he's cute?

"Because he is cute, you bonehead." my thoughts screamed at me, and I couldn't help but agree.

Before I could say something stupid out loud, he had evaded my grip, falling to the ground is a messy heap. He wouldn't accept my help, calling me an asshole (quite rightfully, may I add?) and calling me out on everything I did to him.