"oh my god, finally," suwon said as she quickly made her way to the edge of the water and removed her heels, "danoh! get out of there it's over! yah!"

despite suwon's constant shouts at the girl, her words fell to deaf ears and whether she liked it or not she had to get into the water before the girl ends up doing something stupid. however just as the water reached up to her knees, danoh turned around, "suwon it's okay."

"then get out of there!"

it has been a few minutes since danoh got out of the sea with the stupid rock still in her hand and the bae girl following closely behind her

"danoh are you sure you're alright?"

danoh didn't even bother to turn around as she answered the concerned girl, "i told you, yes. i'm fine, you can go suwon. i won't do anything stupid. but even if i do, i'll be fine once another stage starts..."

"bu-"

"you can go, don't worry," this time the girl turned slightly with a smile to somewhat assure the girl she was fine. but she was no where near fine and they both knew it.

in the end suwon sighed, "i'll go then." and with that, suwon left the girl alone to do what she had to do. which is getting mad at the stupid jerk.

it took quite a while to find where he was, but then it wasn't that hard to find him. wherever ae-il and ae-sam were was most likely wherever the make was and she was right, most of the time. this time however, he was alone, weirdly.

"BAEK KYUNG!" suwon screamed to get the attention of the male who had his back towards her, "are you crazy?! have you finally lost your mind?! if the stage had lasted longer danoh might be in a hospital bed right now!"

"so?" he replied, voice monotone as if he didn't feel like he did something wrong. which probably is how it is.

"cut the act, kyung. you know you care for her, somewhere deep in that stupid brain or heart or whatever of yours, you care. so stop acting as if you don't."

"who are you to know?" he replied before leaving the girl alone causing her to roll her eyes and let out a huff, "jerk."

with that suwon left the place too and headed back to her room, that is if she made it back without being pulled into yet another stage. however what had stopped her this time didn't come in the form of a stage, instead it was a male who called her name.

"suwon, will you be joining the tracking tonight?" youngju asks when he reached where suwon was.

"i think so, why?"

youngju smiled, "oh, i just wanted to know. that's all. what happened with eun danoh by the way? i heard some students talking about it just now. is she ok?"

sighs, if only baek kyung was the one who cared and asked that. but that'll never happen. suwon thought before replying the concerned male, "ah...some things happened with baek kyung."