A bit about (Y/N)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to explain a few things with your character! I will let you choose most things yourself but there is quite a few aspects of (Y/N) I need to be able to elaborate on!

(Y:N)
(Y/N) / (F/N) = your name / first name. They will both be used in the same context.
Your last name is midoriya, as seen in the last chapter.
You have curly green hair, but (H/L) =hair length, which you will get to choose.
You have sky blue eyes.
You also have freckles. If you want any other facial features you can add them in.
Your 5'5 in hight.
Now onto your quirk —
Your quirk is called 'plantation'
In short you can control flowers, trees, vines, grass, etc. You can also talk to them. But others cannot hear only you so it makes you look a tiny bit crazy.
Some of the draw backs are dizziness, fainting, breaking bones and mental damage.
Now your probably wondering how can you break your bones and get mental damage ? Well if you connect with a plant (like your character has done twice, it also takes a long time/or it has to be gifted to you by a loved one) and it snaps and dies, it can immediately break a random bone in your body and it will mentally feel like they've lost a loved one.
I'm now going to tell you the plants you have connected to! The one is a vine that mostly stays on your left arm can be turned into a dagger or sword even a gun (but if u use it as a gun, you will loose parts of the plant).
The flower crown has 5 different purposes. The blue means healing, if u put it on a wound it will immediately go into the wound and speed up the healing process. The yellow means medicine, helping with sicknesses. The black means pain, if you eat a petal it will ease any pain you are in. The green is poison, if you get someone to eat it, they will soon be poisoned and die within a week if not treated. Lastly the purple rose means paralysis, if eaten or touched (by someone other than you) they will immediately be paralysed from neck down, the only way to regain movement is to eat a blue petal. The flowers regain their petals after an hour of plucking them.

If there are any other questions, ask in the comments and I will answer 🙂