The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Well, it's good to know that at least I'm somewhat useful to you, master." I wonder how seriously Elf-sensei keeps the fantasy theme?

Elf-sensei: "You know, If you ever want to know how to write a good story to go along with your drawings, you could always ask me. Wait, an even better thought came to mind! You should show me your art, and if your drawings are up to my liking, I'll even put you in my next story." 

Y/N: "Um, thanks but at the moment, I'm not really looking for work."

Elf-sensei: "I see, but you should still show me your art either way. As your master, I'm curious to see what my servant can do."

Y/N: "I don't exactly have anything with me right now, so we'll reschedule. But I look forward to it. Maybe we can even work on a mini-project together."

Elf-sensei: "That sounds great! We can both show each other our raw skills. I'll send you what times work best for me later, mkay?"

Y/N: "Sure thing." *He gets up* "Anyways, I'm going home. I gotta report little sister to report to. She won't let me live it down if I stay for too much longer." 

He turns away and looks for the front door.

Elf-sensei: "Wait."

Y/N: *Turns around* "Yeah?"

Elf-sensei: "Thanks... For the other day, I mean. It may not seem like it, but I have a hard time making friends. You were friendly to me even as a random passerby on the streets. And even now that you know I'm famous, you still treat me the same as when you met me. Look, what I'm trying to say... Is thanks. Thank you for being genuine."

Y/N: "Well, thank you for giving me a reason to go outside. I don't leave the house often, so it's rare for me to outside of my room. But having a friend makes things easier. It gives me more of a reason to go outside."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to Y/N in his and Sagiri's room

Y/N: "Oi, Sagiri! I'm back."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan welcome home... Um, how was it at her house?"

Y/N: "It was great. We didn't do much, though. We made some snacks then went to bed."

Sagiri: "You guys didn't do anything weird or anything, right."

Y/N: Anything weird? What would she call weird? "No? Not anything I can think of. Unless sleeping in the same bed is weird."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan... How could you sleep with another girl! W-Wait!" --This is where I ended the edits--

Y/N: "Don't worry, I know what you meant. But she hasn't finished moving yet, so there was only one bed available." 

Sagiri: "That's relief but next time please don't do that, but do you remember what I said before you left I said 'what ever you do that girl I'll do to you'. And you just confessed to what you did with her, so as an equal exchange tonight you must spoon me while we sleep!"

Y/N: "Alright then, if that's what it takes for you not to be mad at me."

A/N: Time to move on with the plot of this show so you know what time it is but don't worry it's only gonna be for a little time I'm gonna change up a lot more scenes to give Y/N a bigger role in them then just bystander anyways it's time for Masamune POV

Masamune: man today's been boring just a lot of writing as usual. Oh well, nothing bad and nothing good.

Random Girl: "Izumi-chan! Ready, set..."

Crowd Of Students: "Izumi-chan! Come to school! All of us are waiting!

Masamune: "Wh-What the hell?" I gotta put an end to this *runs down to the door*