ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ♠

Start from the beginning

*

*

I was on the team with Atsumu and the white haired kid. We were against the masked dude, sunshine, and a setter that looked like he wanted to rip out my tongue.

Wait...

"Kags?" The said murderous blueberry turned around in shock.

"N/N?"

I smiled, ducking under the net, running into his arms.

"I missed you Kags" He was momentarily shocked by the hug, but he wrapped them around me.

"Me too, how you been?"

"Good!"

"OI Y/N? WHY ARE YOU FRATERNIZING WITH THE ENEMY?" I stuck out my tongue at him.

"This is Kageyama, ive known him since primary school! We're like siblings!" I grinned, trying to rest my arm on his shoulder.

"And don't think I like her, cuz I really don't" He grumbled.

"Kags.... You know I can still throw you into the net, right?" His face paled immediately, and he froze in place. I poked him in the cheek, still not receiving a response.

"Shoot, sorry guys, I broke your setter" I slapped him across his face, then he woke up.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"You literally died when I told you I'd throw you into the net."

"Its not like you would" He grumbled. I immediately began rolling my sleeves up, Atsumu holding me back.

"Fine, but if my team beats you, I get to throw every single one of you guys into the net."

"Fine by me" I could see the masked dude literally start sweating.

*

*

*

We started the game after the coach explained to us how the video cam worked.

"The camera actually is delayed by 6 seconds, so you can see you plays in action!"

I was up to serve first, clutching the ball in my hands. I learned the ball of sunshine, Motoya Komori, was the #1 libero, which could be a problem.

I breathed, inhaling the volleyballs scent. I opened my eyes, staring right at Komori. I could see him flinch, but compose himself. I backed all the way to the wall, which made the coach protest, but I convinced him i would be ok. I threw up the ball, taking steps.

I focused all the power in the balls of my feet, launching me into a c shaped form. I cocked my hand back, shaking my wrist. I swung and made contact with the ball.

WHAM

The ball hit the ground, shaking it slightly before anyone could react. Atsumu smiled.

"That sound never gets old" I smiled back at him. The libero was still smiling in awe. On the other hand, the masked dude squinted even harder at me.

"How did you get past Komori? Hes the best libero." I sweat dropped.

"I-I served?"

"Im sorry for my friend" Komori came up. "He can be a real downer sometimes"

I waved my hands in front of me. "I don't mind, honestly. This is kinda refreshing considering some people were too nice to me" I smiled at him. The libero and the masked boys face were in complete shock.

"D- Did she just appreciate your horrible personality?" Komori stuttered. The masked boys face hardened even more.

"Why are you so nice?" 

"Oh really, would you rather me just go all out on you guys? Would that make you feel better?" I deadpanned, pulling a Suna.

"Anyways, how did you do that wrist thing? Did you know Kiyoomi can do that too?" My face immediately brightened.

"You can do it too?" He nodded, folding his hand backwards. I grabbed my hand and folded it back too.

"I don't have connective cartridge in my wrist, so it bends easily. And thanks for the heads up, now I know how to receive your spikes" I smiled, taking the ball going back to the line. I took the ball, throwing it up. I ran up, spiking it as hard as I could, again hitting the floor before Komori could react. I looked over and saw a black mark and a broken ball.

"That's going all out boys" I smiled proudly at their shocked expressions, well, except the permanently scowling dude.

"What? Why are you so mad at me all the time?" I sweat dropped.

"How did you do that? You said you only started two years ago."

"Lots and lots of practice with a old friend....." I trailed off, immediately becoming sad.

"Who is this friend?"

"I would rather not say, its kinda personal" I sighed, gripping the volleyball. He got the message.

"Alright then, lets finish this"

I served up the ball a little softer, letting Komori dig it up. He sent it to Kageyama, who sent it to Kiyoomi. I ran to the spot where I saw him look, and he swung, hitting with the momentum in his wrists.

'Its got a nasty spin, but I got it'

I dove, receiving the ball, unfortunately giving them a chance ball. Kiyoomi squinted at me, then returned to the game. Kageyama immediately set it to Kiyoomi. I ran up the front for a block. I saw where his eyes were going, for my fingertips. I hardened them, prepared. He swing aiming for my fingers, but unfortunately, it dropped to his side.

"ALL RIGHT!" The white haired kid yelled, putting his hands up for a high five. I hit them, jumping,

*

*

*

*

The match ended 25-13, which was a crushing defeat for them, so naturally, I threw them into the net.

"KAGS, YOUR FIRST!" I picked him up by the waist, flinging him into the net. He hit it and was slingshotted back forward, landing on the ground.

"She was serious?" Komori yelled shivering. I grabbed Kiyoomi next, but I assumed he hated germs because he whipped out a bottle of Windex and pointed at me.

"You will not touch me" He growled. I shrugged, picking him up and flinging him into the net. Without hesitation, I grabbed Komori and flung him too.

"Alright guys, lets go to dinner- whats happening?" The coach asked.

"They lost so I threw them into the net, sorry" I smiled sheepishly. He just smiled shaking his head.

Sorry guys, filler chapter. Vote and comment!

Stay safe!

Author Chan