The whore

The first time I laid my eyes on him...I barfed. He started walking towards me and I felt repulsed. His cheap, ugly rag draped across his face looked as if it had been dragged across the musty roads of Texas and pissed on by at least fifteen toddlers.
"Hi I'm kakashi"
Who the fuck let 6ix9ine in front of me I thought the bitch was in jail. His voice sounded like he smoked ten packs of cigarettes a day and did some coke on the side. He held his hand out waiting for a response. He's finger nails looked crusty and moldy. My eyes followed down to the rest of his hands. They looked like they were owned by a 97 year old drug dealer. I bet his lungs were as black as his mask was supposed to be.
"Ew bitch" I said.
"What?"
"Get your crusty ass mobilized monkey looking piss self out of my face."
He stood there in shock. His eyes were wide open and I could tell that under his mask his jaw hit the ground.
"What whore"
"N-Nothing"
I thought for a moment. I was carrying a 3.125" gray push dagger in my back pocket ready to take it out if he took one more step forward me.
"Hey are you alrig-"
He took one step forward me and I quickly sprung out my dagger and stabbed in straight in the stomach. He fell to the floor and made a loud thump when he met the ground. I quickly stabbed him one more time to make sure he wasn't alive. Then I swiftly carried his body, with his head hanging off my shoulder and my arms wrapped around the back of his knees. I ran as fast as I could out of the front door and got into my car. I got the engine started and stepped on hit. His body was flying around my car and was being annoying so I parked my car on the side of the highway right before exit 45. I took his body out and planned on walking the rest of the way. We walked over the Himalayan mountains, Silk Road, Nile river, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Taj Mahal, Burj Khalifa, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and the Buckingham Palace until we finally made it to our destination. There we were, kakashi's crusty body hanging from my arms over the roaring lava of some random volcano is Hawaii. I slowly dipped his body in like I was dipping a strawberry in melted chocolate and watched it disintegrate in ash. I laughed quietly at first and slowly raised my volume, letting out my beautiful evil laugh.
"Bye bye mothafucka"