"uh... all of it."

millie's pov

i wake up on y/n's bed with my legs sprawled on top of sadie's. y/n's not here though.

as i make my way to the bathroom, i hear voices from downstairs. noah has his arms around y/n as she kisses him while she's cooking pancakes. hold up. DID Y/N JUST KISS NOAH? ARE THEY DATING? SINCE WHEN? i decide to hide on the stairs and watch them.

"those pancakes smell good." 

"well they better taste good because we have a full house of picky eaters." y/n says. i am not a picky eater. finn is the pickiest.

"how are we going to tell them?" noah asks. tell who what?

"huh?" 

"i mean, how are we gonna tell the cast we're dating?" I KNEW IT! THEY ARE DATING! OH MY GOD MY OTP!

"we'll just see and and find the right moment." y/n says as she pours more batter into the pan.

"okay. do you need any help?" noah asks.

"oh yes, i thought you'd never ask." y/n answers as noah gets started on making more batter.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"hey y/n?" noah asks with a handful of flour and a devious smile. oh. i know what's happening.

"yep?" y/n responds as she turns to face him. she gets hit in the face with a handful of flour. "oh, it's on!" she whisper-yells at noah before grabbing some flour and flinging it at him. there really was no point in whispering because i was already up.

when they were done with the flour fight, they were both covered in flour.

"well, that was fun." y/n says.

"yeah." noah pulls her towards him. noah kissed her while i grimaced. as much fun as it is to make your besties fall in love with each other, it's not fun to watch them make out. 

"oh my god." i mutter.

i didn't know they heard me until they jump three feet apart and look towards my hiding place.

"shit." i mumble as i get up from the stairs. i've been caught.

"MILLIE!" they yell.

"um... how much of that did you see?" y/n asks while trying to dust all the flour off her.

"uh... all of it."

noah scratches the back of his neck while y/n tries to hide the blush that's creeping onto her face.

"wait... so you guys are dating?" i question them and they both nod. "how long?" 

"a month."

"are you serious? how could you keep it a secret for that long? when were you planning to tell us?" i exclaim, shocked at the fact i hadn't noticed them dating before. 

"actually, we were planning to tell you guys today. we we're gonna tell you at in-n-out burger later today." noah explains.

"millie, you cannot tell anyone. well, not until later. we wanna surprise them." y/n states firmly.

"okay, i won't tell. i'm gonna change and i think you guys should too." i say, gesturing to their clothes while i make my way up the stairs. 

y/n's pov

"well, we better start cleaning up the mess we made." i tell noah as i grab a broom. 

"yeah, i'll finish the pancakes and set the table."