"I wouldn't know," I purred, and she scoffed, rolling her eyes. 

"I would debate the suggestion, but it seems you have a few suitors to explain your presence to," She hummed, looking off. "And it seems our captain will be initiating a battle with Fraudrin very soon. You should make your reintroduction while you can."

"I still don't understand how you know everything, always," I grumbled, walking forward. She gave a knowing chuckle.

I turned toward the group of people, four of which were staring at me, wide-eyed and gawking. Hauser, Gilthunder, Hendrickson, and Jericho were those who were especially shocked. 

"(Y/N)!" Jericho laughed, running forward and practically tackling me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. I grinned, hugging her. "You're back, how are you back? I don't even care- I missed you so much! I love having you around, never do something so stupid ever again!"

"You'd laugh at how many times I've heard that," I wheezed out, her arms choking me. I watched as the three men followed suit, rushing up to me. "And, uhh... you're kinda choking me."

"Ah, I'm sorry! She exclaimed hurriedly, jumping off. As soon as she was off the three men barraged me. 

"(Y/N), you're back!"

"How did you survive?"

"I could have sworn I saw you die before my very eyes..!"

"Is Meliodas alive as well?"

"Are you okay?"

"Did you get resurrected or something?"

"Woah, there, slow down," I laughed sheepishly, "I didn't die, a few of my hearts were salvageable, so, no, I wasn't resurrected. Meli is alive, I think he's on his way right now. Yes, I'm okay. I'm alive, able to fight, and entirely recuperated. I'm a bit stiff, but I'll get back into it. Does that about cover it?"

Gilthunder nodded, a smile stretching across his face at the news that Meli was alive. I'm pretty sure he tuned out after that bit of news. Hendrickson was staring in bewilderment, I assume because he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that I was alive. It was interesting to see him back to his normal self- I certainly didn't mind it, though. Hauser pulled me into a hug, and I gasped quietly at the sudden action. 

"I'm so glad you're okay..." He breathed, "I really thought you were gone..."

"Hey, chill," I smiled, patting him on the back. "I couldn't just up and die. You wouldn't have anyone to make fun of you!"

He laughed, smiling as he pulled away. I grinned up at him in response. "I'm happy you're back. I was starting to miss your stupid voice."

"And I was starting miss your stupid hair," I countered, dapping him lightly on the shoulder. He laughed and I grinned, looking around me. 

"How are you fee-"

Interupting him, the figure of Dreyfus came sprinting out of the ice shards, getting attacked immediately. Merlin used magic to slam his body into the floor, and surprisingly, he stopped moving. I didn't believe it at first, but it seemed he really was incapacitated. But before I could make a judgement, his body quickly morphed into a huge, horrific monster. The true form of Fraudrin. 

He was a large, muscular monster with purple skin. His large eyes decorated the form of his head, his mouth printed across his chest. His muscles ripped across his body, far more intimidating than the Holy Knight Grandmaster's form had been. He stared down at Dreyfus, who stood up shakily, unsheathing his sword as he glared up at the creature.