Prologue

A girl with a simple life turns into a chaotic life because of her career but after 5 long years she returned in her place with a secret. A secret that no one could imagine.

A boy living his fairytale career turns into reality. He's like a prince dreaming for a princess but finding the one that meant for him wasn't easy.

"I love you but I can't be with you" the girl suddenly run as her tears fall down.

"Babe! Please let me explain. I'm begging you. Don't leave me." said the boy until darkness came.

Everything flew fast. Every single detail of what they had disappeared. Memories of them isn't important now because someone left and ruin everything.

Bakit mo nga ba iiwan yung taong mahal mo? Why? Some reasons are acceptable but most of the time are unacceptable.

Why do people leave then after you move on they'll appear? Aren't they tired for leaving and coming back?

Sa isang relasyon hindi porket naiintindihan ka sa mga rason mong paulit-ulit ay aabusuhin mo na dahil kapag yung taong yun napagod sayo malaking sayang dahil minahal ka nga ng sobra to the point na nakalimutan niya nang sumaya para lang sa inyo ngunit pinabayaan mo at ginago mo.

Wag mong habulin yung isang tao dahil hindi lahat ng hinahabol mo ay tamang tao para sayo.