Part 1

The clock ticks at every second. With every second, another brewing thought passes through Nick's brain until finally-
"I just DON'T understand why you think POOR people should have rights!" Nick yells as he throws his paintbrush onto the floor.
Ashleigh stares at his outbursts and sighs. "It's called morals, Nick"
Ashleigh LiberGirl and Nick Lowenbuurg had been assigned to work on a banner for their school's new freew lunches. At every stroke of the paintbrush, however, Nick seemed to become more enraged. He sparked an arguement every second.
"I just think, if you're poor, you don't deserve human rights."
"Nick, we're students painting a poster, not politicians"
"How are you ever going to take people's rights away with that mindset!"
Ashleigh rolled her eyes, "I dont want to take people's rights away"
After a long stare off, Nick finally began painting again. "You know," he began, "this is why I wanted to work with Lance instead of some blue haired liberal"
"My hair is pink" Ashleigh responded
"Same thing"
"No its not. How- What?"
"Whatever just forget it" Nick leaned against the wall. He set his paintbrush aside and watched as someone else did all the work. "I wonder what Lance is doing right now, I bet he's demolishing someone in a debate"
"You know, you think about Lance quite a bit"
"No I dont!!!" Nick refuted with a blush. "I am DONE with this hostil enviroment. You can finish this poster yourself. I'm going to find Lance."
Ash watched him walk away. But, being the morally bound person she was, she responded "If you ever need help with...Lance, come talk to me"
A  "SHUT UP" was heard in the distance.