Kirishima's sister

(What she looks like. ^^^)

3rd pov:

It all started in class 1a at ua high....
"Hey Kirishima, how strict are your parents?" Asked Mina. "Oh my parents are dead" said kirishima. The table gets quiet after that sentence. "Who takes care of you then shitty hair?" Asked bakugo "my sister does" answered kirishima. You could tell they all felt bad and from there the conversation switched to about kirishima's alleged sister.
                      "How old is she"  "what does she do" "how did they pass " "do you miss them?" the questions went on and on but kirishima answered them all with no hesitation "27, 911 operator, my sister has never told me, and I do but I don't remember them due to me being very young when they passed" said Kiri. They soon went on the a different topic after more questions.
         (Time skip after school)
                  Kiri, bakugo, Mina , kaminari, and sero are all walking home together when someone finally breaks the silence " I'm sorry about your parents" said sero. "It's fine , like I said they passed when I was about 2 years old so I don't really remember them my sister has always been the person who takes care of me. She work very hard to make me happy and I couldn't have a better sister then her." Said kirishima smiling. "Do you mind  if we come over and meet her?" Asked Mina "sure I bet she won't mind!" Answered kiri
                     Kirishima opens the door and walks in to see his sister making food in the kitchen. "Hey sis watcha making; smells great!" Said Kirishima. They all see a bright red haired girl look over and smile from the kitchen. "Thanks little bro! And it's just some beef curry, did you bring some friends?" Said Elena smiling. Kirishima starts to introduce everyone to her then she smiles again and said "nice to meet you all, my name is Elena Kirishima. You are all welcome to stay for dinner if you would like.
        (Time skip after dinner bc I'm a lazy author✌️)
                    "That was amazing" said kaminari "thanks I guess" said bakugo "it's no problem I'm happy you guys enjoyed it" said Elena. Slowly they all started to leave thanking kiri and Elena in the way out.

(Quick an ik kiri is his last name but I am using it bc it's more familiar to people)

                   "I have to go up to my office and answer some calls, will you be okay for the rest of the night?" Asked Elena. "Yes I will be fine you don't have to worry about me" answered Kirishima. "Your awesome little bro I'm so happy I could have a brother like you" said Elena while smiling. "Also just so you know I have hero work with Fatgum after school so I won't be home until later tomorrow " said Kirishima. "That's fine just text me if you need anything and be careful" said Elena before going upstairs into her office.