Chapter Twenty-four

Start from the beginning

'I can see that.'

"Young Shinso you have passed the writing and practical exam with flying colours! Not just you managed to collect 58 villain points. You also succeed on collecting 50 rescue points by saving a few examine back then. With this you were placed on the seventh place with 108 points in total of those two points. Young Shinso, welcome....to your hero academia!"

The holographic screen disappeared after finishing it's duty. Hitoshi sat there, paralyzed in his face while his eyes widen in shock. He let out the air that he held in his lungs without he realizing it.

He did it. He did it.

'I got in...'

Without wasting anymore time, Hitoshi rushed down stairs to his parents. Banging open the door to their living room, he shocked both of his parent that were watching TV that time.

Their eyes fixed on him, their son who panted heavily with a still shocked face and tears-filled eyes. Mihoko had misunderstood with that face immediately stood up from her seat.

"Hitoshi...I'm..."

"I got in." Hitoshi cut his mother's words. "Pardon?" Hitoshi showed his acceptance letter while his shocked face turned into a happy face. Brightening the vibe with delighted mood.

"I got in..." he repeated making his smile grew even wider. "I got into hero course!"

Finally he broke into tears as his father embraced him into his arms. Mihoko just stood still on where she stand while looking at her son. A son that she once regret for giving birth to. Not because she doesn't want that child, but because she gave him a miserable quirk.

"You just need to have faith in your son."

Mikumo still remembered the conversation she had with the mentor of her son, two years ago. A conversation that changed part of her mind about hers and her son's quirk.

"I believe in him. I know he can be a great hero this world have."

"Mom." Mihoko looked at Hitoshi who grinned with the already wrinkled letter in his hands. She smiled softly and walked to his son.

"Mrs. Shinso, a mother's belief is way more stronger than anything in this world. It is because mother's love is one of the reason why people's will of live getting stronger. Mrs. Shinso, you may say the quirk like yours couldn't become a hero. But haven't you realized it yet? You already are a hero, Mrs. Shinso. A hero to your son, husband and family."

"Hitoshi..." Mihoki cupped the cheeks of her son and kissed his forehead. "I'm proud of you, son."

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...
Tokyo...
Nighteye's hero agency...
Third person's POV...

"Yes. After me and Black Mask done with this meeting, we will return home immediately and celebrate it with you guy. Ok, thank you for helping, Shoto. We will make it fast. At least before midnight we will arrive."