Last Day Clean up!-Trey x Cater Fluff(?)

I just realised I suck at fluff LMAOO I'm a cold hearted biatch don't mind me.

I promised I'll try so yee,
Sorry if this was bad Owlandpidgeon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the last day before winter break;dorms are starting to clean up.Maybe except Scarabia,but that's another story for another time.

Every dorm is busy,of course.
Let's take a look at Heartslabyl.

Of course with Riddle being himself,he makes sure the dorm is perfectly clean,until they return.

And with Trey being the sub-dorm leader,let's say he might be the most busy one.

Every 15 secounds,Riddle throws a small fit about how a student is cleaning up wrong and Trey has to step in.

Of course,even if Riddle tones down the mean parts he still obeys the rules.And cleaning rules are also very important.

Only about 20 people doesn't get yelled at that day.

So basically other than cleaning up;Trey has to clean up for Riddle,stop Riddle from throwing a fit,makes sure everyone is cleaning correctly and about 5 or 6 or 20 more stuff.

Of course,some students try to help him.But they aren't that much of a help anyways.

Cater saw his friend and tried to help him as much as possible of course.

However Trey doesn't accept the help since he doesn't want to push responsibility to his friend.

So Cater does the second best thing he could do.

That evening:

"Hey Trey,it's Cater can I come in?"

"Yeah,of course."

"I see you're almost done with cleaning!That's great!"

"Is there a reason why you're here?"

Cater gave Trey the cake he made for him.

"Since you worked so hard I decided to make something for you,sorry if it's not as good as what you make.As you know I don't like sweets."

Trey laughed.

"Thank you Cater!"

"Your welcome if you need anything that I can help you with I will try my best...."

There was a moment of silence.

"Maybe some cuddles?"

"Hm...sure."

"Ahahah Trey it's a--wait wha-"

---------------------------------------

OMG THAT SUCKS TFHYDGUTGHH
I really don't know what I'm doing I'm so sorry 🙏🏻😣😅

Anyways...who's your favorite character?