[ONE SHOT]

Sunggyu POV

It just start, I don't know what else I should do.. I just want to know what is love mean. I never feel it before. I am 25 years old now and I never fall in love with someone. I've tried a lot but I just can't. I don't want anything else, I just want to know what love is. I don't know why I want to know about that. I just feel that I'm too old for being alone. I'm afraid that I will end up my life alone with no one beside me and support me. Yes I have a friend but I mean I want to have someone that I love. Here I am. Sitting alone at the park and looking around. There's something in this place. I can feel it. But no one here. Just me alone. After I discover the whole place and I'm sure that nobody's here. I feel free. Should I sing? I know my voice was quite good xP. I'm too shy but there's no one here so I can sing freely.

I start singing "Only tears" (A/N:: Have you guys listen to the song Only Tears cover by Kim Sunggyu? If not, you have to listen it quickly! That song was so good and Sunggyu's voice so good. Make sure you hear it okay? )

As I finish singing, There's a girl around my age approaching me. She claps her hand.

"Wow. Your voice was so good. Daebakk!" She say and show me a thumbs up. I stand up.

"W-Why are you here?" I ask her.

"I never see somebody's here and today I heard a very lovely voice and the voice brought me here and TADAAA.. Here I am. I never thought that guy voice will be as lovely as you" She said and smile sweetly. I smile at her opinion. I know she's right. My voice was so lovely xD ahaha xD

"Who are you actually" I ask her.

"Ohh.. I forget to tell you my name. I'm Christina Lee and my korean name is Lee Eun Chae, you better call me Eun Chae I love that name :) I'm 25 years old and I just move here. My house are there and I'm really friendly, You can be friend with me if you want" She introduce herself and show me her hand. I take it and shook her hand. She smile sweetly again. Ohh that smile. Hahahah she's really sweet.

"Kim Sunggyu. As you see. I'm alone. I'm lonely but I do have a few friends" I said. she nodded.

"Now, Let's sit. I'm tired of standing" She said and take a sit at the bench. I sit beside her.

"Where do you live?" She ask. I point at the blue house.

"There" I said.

"Next to my house? So we're neighbours?" She ask me joyfully.

"Seems like yes" I replied.

"So we can meet everyday! let's meet each other oftenly okay?" She ask and I nodded. After talking a few bit more, She said goodbye and we went to separate ways. I have to go to the shop first.

And there's where it begin. I have feel something in my heart when I look at her smile. I still don't know what it is but I feel it :) After that day, We meet oftenly and should I say we meet everyday? Yes. Everyday. She never feel bored when she's with me. We always have something to talk about and I have to say that I'm happy with her. I never feel this way before and she made my day. From the day I met her, I never think about 'love' again. I just think that I wanna make her happy like she make me happy. One day, I lay at my bed and stare at my window.

After that, My phone ringing. Its Eun Chae call me.

"Hey Sunggyu!"

"Ohh heyy"

"Want to hangout this day? I have to tell you something"

"Sure"

"Are you tired?"

"What? No I'm not. Why?"

"You seem like you're boring with me."

"What? No. I'm just.. I don't know what to say"