New Diva & New Divas Champion

Start from the beginning

Alex lifts his head, looking around at al the people. "I don't see anyone. Want me to look around more?"

"Please?"

"Anything for you." He gives me a quick kiss. He starts to walk around, looking for someone in particular. He makes sure to keep a close eye on me while he's doing that. 

Just to keep myself occupied while he's looking around, I go over to the bar on the wall and do pull ups. It doesn't take him too long to look before he comes back over to where I am. 

"There's no one here other than the same people that have been here."

"I'm probably just being paranoid..."

"Well, you're not leaving my side...at all."

"Oh I know."

"Nothing and I mean nothing is going to happen to you. As long as you are with me, you'll be safe."

"Right." I nod. 

"As soon as you are done we can leave. It's starting too get crowded in here anyway."

"Alright." I nod. 

We both go back to working out, Alex staying close to me. We both do a few more things or so after being there for a couple hours now, before deciding to leave. Once we both get our bags from the locker room, we meet up then head to the car hand in hand.

"So where to now?"

"Lunch? It's about that time."

"Sure."

"After you." He leads the way to the car as he looks around to see if anyone is following, trying not to make it obvious to me.

We reach the car and get in, and then head off somewhere for lunch. After finding a place not to far away, we both head in and get seated quickly. We look at the menus for drinks and order those, looking over the menus for food while we talk occasionally.*

"Are you feeling better now that we're out of there?" Alex asks, putting his arm over my shoulders.

"Much better."

"Good. I don't like when you get that feeling. I should be the only one looking at you like that."

"Exactly."

"He better hope I don't catch him. He will be sorry." He starts to growl at the end.

"If it's in public, you don't want to start a fight and end up getting arrested. You swing before he does, he can press charges."

"Oh, I'll make sure he does something first. I would never do anything that will keep me from you. 

"I was worried before when you first started out and got arrested for that DUI. And I wasn't even with the company then."

"That was something I never planned to happen. It was not a smart move on my part. I'm just glad that everything worked out with that and I'm still here."

"I'm glad too and then those charges were dropped thank god."

"That was luck. It could have been much worse, but it all worked out for the better."

"They did."

"I'm just glad because I would not have you right now if they hadn't."

"I'm sure we would've met one way or the other."

"Me too. Probably through Mike."

"Probably."

"He was the one who told me to talk to you when I did before it was to late. So, really he did get us together."