🧡𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖 🧡 | "𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥"

Prompt: In this one shot where your day starts off really bad but you meet a cute ball of sunshine and he takes you on a date.

One shot: Fluff ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Word Count: 955

Your POV
Great. Just great. It was the start of the day at school and you already had a pop quiz. And even better you failed it. You sighed and just dozed off until you had your next class.

You thought maybe your day will get a little better but no. You were walking to your next class and slipped in the hallway everyone went silent and looked at you. 'how embarrassing' you thought blushing a bit and getting up quickly speed walking to your class.

You had this class with your best friend bff/n (bestfriends name) so you sat down in your usual seat waiting for her/him. He/She weren't walking through the door. You frowned. 'great she's/he's not here and i don't know anyone else in this class' you thought to yourself as the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

Time skippu to lunch~

You were walking to the roof top to eat alone since your bestfriend didn't come. You sat down on a bench and remembered. 'i left my lunch at home' you mentally facepalmed and pulled out your phone to scroll through instagram (or any social media you have) Then a boy who seemed to be a first year judging by his height walked up to you. He had a smile on his face. 'he's cute' you thought then slightly blushed when you noticed he was coming up to you.

"Hey mind if i sit here?" he said pointing at the empty spot next to you. You scooter over a little bit give it him space to sit. "My name is Shoyou Hinata. What's your name" he asked with a huge grin on his face. 'woah his smile is adorable, wait what i just met him wtfff y/n pull yourself together' you smiled awkwardly. "h-hey my name is y/n l/n call me y/n if you'd like" 'great i stuttered wow i'm so embarrassing' you thought to yourself avoiding his gaze now you were blushing a little harder. "Okay y/n! Call me shoyou! By the way aren't you gonna eat anything it is lunch time" he asked with a confused look tilting his head.

"oh well i forgot it home" you rubbed the back of your neck. He giggled. "Oh well if you want we can share my lunch" he scooted closer to you and took out his bento.

Time skippu when y'all done eating (yep i'm lazy~)

"Hey y/n i was wondering if i could get your number and maybe we can hang out after school" he said looking down turning red. "Oh yea sure" you take out a piece of paper from your backpack and write your number on it and hand it to him.

"T-thanks see ya!" he says waving at you as you smile and turn back hearing to class. 'Well atleast isn't completely horrible' you think to yourself and giggle.

Yes another time skip ;))

It was after school and you were waiting by the gate of the school for hinata. He texted you to meet him there after school. He was taking a while and you thought that he stood you up but then you saw him in the distance running towards you.

You give a slight smile and wave. "Heyy whats up" you say giggling a bit. He came up to you panting catching his breath. "H-hey i thought maybe we can do homework together at a cafe nearby" he said. He looked nervous. 'hmm okay weird' you just shrugged it off. "Yeah sure we can, maybe you can help me with some of mine" you let out a little laugh to add to your comment.

He nodded and started walking guiding you. The walk was 25 mins so you decided to make short talk. You guys talked for the first 10 mins and then he did something you didn't expect him to do, especially because you thought he just wanted to be your friend. He put his arm around your waist and giggled. You turned red but let him. He is cute.

You just smile and notice we arrived at the cafe. You guys order and sit down at a table. He sat next to you and both of you took out notebooks and homework's for your classes. Your coffee came and so did his. You thought maybe since he's cute and nice and surprisingly sort of smart since he's helping you with homework that you'd pull a move on him too.

You scooted closer to him and intertwined your finger with his under the table. You just smiled and continued working pretending like nothing happened. But you were still blushing and so was he. He smiled and continued helping you with a problem in homework.

You guys finished after 2 hours of working. You guys got up and headed outside. "Hey my house is a different way from yours so i gotta go" you say. He looked slightly disappointed. "i enjoyed this though if you want we can do this again next week" you give him a wink and turns red but gains a confidence boost.

He hugged you and pulled back. "Yea i would love that" he said smiling and looking into you e/c (eye color) eyes. You kissed his cheek and giggled. "Mhm then it's settled i'll text you when i get home see ya" you wave and run towards the direction of your home. He was just standing there all red with a grin on his face.