Ah fuck.

(Y/N): Oh- okay.

Gamagoori: Very well. Remember you must attend the council tomorrow morning!

(Y/N): Yeah, sure.

Gamagoori then walked away. I looked back at Mako and she looked kinda annoyed.

Mako: Will you tell me what's going on!?

(Y/N): Alright, listen. Basically, I'm starting a club, a Self Defense Club and I needed at least one member to start it off. So please! I know this probably isn't what you want, but in one month! Just give me one month, and I'll have enough members for you to quit. You don't even need to participate in the club activities if you don't want to!

Mako: Why didn't you just ask me? Of course I would've joined just to help you out!

Her annoyed look is replaced by her usual cheery self.

(Y/N): Thanks Mako! You're the best!

Mako: Don't worry about it! Now come on! Let's have lunch!

(Y/N): Sure thing!

Timeskip

One month later and I do just as I said. I lost many nights of sleep filling in the papers of the club, but the Self Defense Club was big news on Honnouji. Almost forty people joined in a month! It was the fastest rising club in the academy!

Mako did as I said she could and quit the club, but it was nice having her for some time.

In a certain day, after the club president council was over, Gamagoori called me over and said Lady Satsuki had some business to discuss with me. I then went to her office and opened the door.

Satsuki: Greetings, (L/N). We have some business to discuss.

(Y/N): Sure thing.

Satsuki: Seeing how much your club has grown in the past month, I decided to reward you with something. Please follow me.

I get curious and do as told.

We walk out of the office and go towards a area with an elevator that takes us to some kind of underground area.

It was huge and it had tons of Goku Uniforms being made. I keep following her while looking around, amazed.

Satsuki: (L/N), this is Shiro Iori, member of the student council and president of the sewing club.

                       SHIRO IORI

I then see a blonde guy wearing some kind of transparent mask.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you.

Iori: You too.

Satsuki: Is it ready yet, Iori?

Iori: Of course, Lady Satsuki.

He then opens up a cylindrical container revealing what seemed to be a two star Goku Uniform. It made with the same shape of the one star uniform, but it was transformed into a open long coat with one star in each side, the inside of the coat was made out of life fibers.

Alongside it, there were grey and black MMA gloves.

Satsuki: Based on your incredible performance as president of the Self Defense Club, I've decided to upgrade you from a one star to a two star student

Satsuki: Based on your incredible performance as president of the Self Defense Club, I've decided to upgrade you from a one star to a two star student. And here is the proof of that. You can take it.

From just touching it, I can already feel the power it has compared to the one star.

Satsuki: You can go home for today, enjoy your new uniform and prepare yourself for tomorrow, you will have a busy day.

(Y/N): Yes, Lady Satsuki! Thank you for the uniform, I will make good use of it!

She nods as I go back into the elevator and go up. I then make my way to the exit and go home, as happy as ever.

TO BE CONTINUED