♥06♥ A girlfriend and a boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Uwah?!" Ryuuichi let go of the kids and he went to help Kamitani up, "Are you okay, Kamitani?!" 

It took Kamitani 10 seconds to sit up. "Hm." 

"Eh? My hand?" Ryuuichi held his hand out and Kamitani dropped the ball into his hand. 

"Hmph, I've struck her out." 

"That's all you care about?! Kamitani, that pitching was dangerous! And Ranfa-san, you're supposed to hit a home run or far enough you can stay on a base, why did you aim specifically for the pitcher?!" 

"I wanted to test the limit of my abilities." She said in a very serious tone.

"A-are you trying to reference something?!" 

Both Kamitani and Ranfa both wondered why Ryuuichi was reacting like this. Did something happen? 

Kamitani stood up and he patted Ranfa on the head, "That was a good hit. This is the first time I've ever caught a batter's ball that's aimed for me on purpose." 

"No, I think common sense would tell the batters to hit elsewhere..." Ryuuichi muttered. Now that he think about it, shouldn't a boyfriend be gentle to their girlfriend? What happened just then was something you'd do to your close friends. He began to worry about Kamitani and Ranfa; he didn't want them to progress only to split up. Alright! He's going to help his friends out! But he's going to need assistance!

...

"It's very nice of you to drop by and help out for dinner, Ryuuichi. Tonight's curry is going to be wholesome and tasty!" Ranfa said in the middle of cooking curry. It should be ready by the end of practice. 

"Why do I have to help out too?" Kamitani complained, "I should be out there training." 

"You should, but you've done a total of 500 swings and I am not letting you lop your own arms off. You need to learn to relax." Ranfa said to Kamitani. Before cooking, She asked Kamitani if it was possible to do 500 swings before practice started officially...and Kamitani proved his skills by actually doing it before practice started. Seeing as though he did his practice already, Ranfa forced him to skip practice and help her cook instead as a cool down. "Besides, I like seeing you wear an apron." 

"Shut up, you idiot." 

"Hahaha~." 

"I should be the one asking why I am here!" Inui Hiroyuki was called here by Ryuuichi. He thought it was an emergency and so he came. If he knew Ranfa and Kamitani would be here, he wouldn't want to be here! He got tricked by Ryuuichi! Goddammit! The poor guy's not totally over Ranfa. He still liked her very much and he cried the most when she chose Kamitani. He respect her decision but he would still liked to be picked.

"Don't be like that, Senpai, we need all the helping hands and since you're not doing anything useful, you might as well make yourself useful." Ranfa said in a matter of fact way. 

"But I WAS doing something useful! Just because it's not useful to you, doesn't mean it's not to me!" 

"Making use of your hand in your own private time is not a useful thing." 

"Ooh?" "Hm?" The babies were confused. 

"Ranfa-san, there are kids here!" 

"Oops. My bad..."

"Alright, we have 3 different curry, sweet, medium, and spicy." Ryuuichi seemed proud. He then looked at the babies, "You two will eat the sweet curry, okay?"