chapter 1

Santana pov.

"Hummel come on"." We need to go to work" i yell while i take my coat.

"Calm down lopez"." I need to fix my hair". he yelles back and i roll my eyes.

Than the door goes open and he comes out.

"Now i am ready" he said smiling taking his coat out of my hands.

I roll my eyes. "Your hair is the same as before you went into the bathroom kurt" i say annoyed while kurt got his keys.

"Just a check doesn't hurt anyone" he said smiling and we walk out of our appartment.

"Why did i agree to live here again?" I ask and kurt laughs.

"Because deep down you like me and you needed it". Kurt said smiling.

"Oh yeah"." That was it"." Liking you?"." Hmmm.. not a change".i say and kurt rolls his eyes.

"You know what i mean lopez". He said and we both get in the car.

"Being gay and living with a guy makes some girls confused".i say while i look outside.

" Best part of that is that i don't steel them from you" he said while he had his eyes on the road.

"Ready for work?" He asks.

"It is that it is paying well"." But other than that it is boring"." I mean all the drunk guys at the bar trying to flirt"." It is just so annoying"." And don't get me started on puck". I say and kurt laughs again and i roll my eyes again.

"Puck told me yesterday that there will be a new girl coming to work tonight"." And you need to help her get started". Kurt said and i looked at him.

"What why me?"." Can't puck do it himself?"." He is always the girl hunter" i say. "He is the boss of the bar santana"." You can do it"." And who knows maybe she is a lesbian". He said and give me a wink while he parked the car at the backside of the bar.

"Most likely not".i say and we both get out. "How are things going with you and blaine though?".i ask him. While we get inside. "Great"." We only have been dating for a month but i really like him". He said happy. "Good for you!" I say and i put my coat in the locker and bind my hair in a ponytail.

"Good luck tonight at your side of the bar" kurt said and i nodd while he walks away. I sigh. I wish i had a girlfriend too. The world would be so much fun. "Come on lopez stop dreaming and go get to work" i hear puck say and roll my eyes.

"Calm down puckermann"." Don't call me lopez"." For you it is santana".i say mad.

"I am your boss you know right?" He said standing for me. "Ofcourse i know and still the same ass as in high school"." I took this job from you to get some money"." Not to get yelled at".i say mad and turn around to walk away but he takes my arm and turns me around so i come against his chest and he kisses me. I push myself off of him and slap him.

"You ass". I say mad and storm into the bar. Puck thinks he can make everything because he is the boss. But he is wrong. I am santana lopez and i can go still all lima heights on his ass. Although we live in new york now. I think to myself. I sigh and walk towards kurt and sam. "He santana".sam said happy. "He throufhy mouth"." How are you today?" I say. "Same as always" he said and winked while he helped some costumers.

"You look upset san"." What happend?".kurt asks while he cleans some glasses behind the bar. I lean on it.

"Puck tried to kiss me"." He is just being a dick"." He thinks he can do everything he wants now he is the boss of the bar"." I never understood what quinn saw in him" i say.

"Me neither". Kurt said. "But kissing you is far from okay santana".he said worried.

"I know that hummel"." I slapped him"." I can take care of myself". I say and stand up straight. " I will go to my bar". I say and wave at kurt and sam while they nodd. I walk through the busy crowd and make my way to my barside. I am curious which girl is coming to work with me. I really hope she is fun to be around. Not such a lima loser like marley was in glee. That would be so boring. I clean up some glasses and help some costumers. I really don't understand why some guys already are drunk when they arrive here. I full up the fridge with new drinks when i hear puck behind me.

"Santana, you have a new partner".he said and i stand up straight and turn around. And see a tiny girl with brown hair in a cute skirt and a blouse and high heels. "Meet rachel berry" puck said and i give her a smile and we shake hands. "Hello i am santana lopez" i say and for a moment my world stopped my the feeling of the spark i felt when we touched hands.