2

"jiwoo? is it really that han jiwoo?" mr kim walked towards me, " you're from jaein middle school, right?"

" yes, it's me. it's nice to see you again mr kim," I replied.

" mr kim, do you know her?" a girl sitting in front of me asked.

"yes, bora. I used to teach at jaein middle school before I came to teach here. jiwoo was an outstanding student. she was great in her studies and activities in school, especially music," mr kim stated enthusiastically, making me frantic at the sudden compliments.

" oh it's not up to that extent mr kim," I waved my hands, trying not to create a misunderstanding.

however, mr kim continued on.

"oh, don't be too humble jiwoo. you're the best musician I have ever seen! even your brother, jisung, can't beat you. I still remember his angry expression when the head of music complimented you instead of him!" mr kim exclaimed, making the fun memories of my middle school days pop up in my mind.

" jisung? as in han jisung of stray kids?"
" oh my, since when did he have a sister?"
" she is so lucky!"

and soon, everyone began to talk about how lucky I am as I am jisung's sister, making me feel uncomfortable. thankfully, mr kim shushed the class and began on lessons.

when class ended, it felt like a million years had gone by. i was half daydreaming about a floating violin playing in the middle of nowhere when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"jiwoo, are you going for lunch?" yujin asked.

"w-what? oh oh yes i am," i replied, taking out my wallet.

"let's go together. i can bring you around later!" yujin said enthusiastically.

i nodded my headed vigorously. then, a girl who i recognised as the one talkative one in class came up to the both of us.

"hey there! i'm kim bora, it's nice to meet you!" she greeted me with the brightest smile i had ever seen.

"can i hang out with you guys? i love making new friends!" she continued.

"i think we could tell without you saying that. but sure!" yujin said sarcastically.

as we headed out of the classroom, i felt a stare on me. i turned my head slightly to see hyunjin sitting at his seat, his eyes fixed on me. i gave him a slight smile before joining the conversation between yujin and bora.

~🌸~

as the girls bought their food, the first thing they saw when finding seats was an army of girls crowding around a table. then, a unique and familiar voice shouted out loud, louder than the screams coming for the girls.

"HAN JIWOO!"

jisung called out, making everyone's eyes in jiwoo's direction. her face flushed as she saw everyone stare at her.

hoping that her brother would have some sense and go back to what he was doing, she tried to signal to him. however, the boy took no notice and used hand motions to get her to go where he was.

"what was i hoping for," jiwoo mentally facepalmed as she walked over to his table reluctantly, yujin and bora following quickly after.

"what is it?" jiwoo snapped.

"you can sit down and eat with us. oh are they your friends? come and sit!" jisung took no notice of the annoyance in jiwoo's voice.

when she wanted to reply, she found her two friends already sitting down and starting to eat. she blinked twice before seating down due to jisung tugging at her uniform. she gave him a glare before starting to dig in.

however, she soon stopped and mumbled to jisung, "don't you feel uncomfortable with all these people staring at you eat?"

he looked over at her and shook his head, "not really, but if you mind i could tell them to leave,"

as jiwoo was about to answer, the crowd dispersed suddenly. then, hyunjin came with his food and began to eat. 

"ah, no wonder," jisung uttered before finishing the last bit of his food.

"what? what is it?" jiwoo pestered him to tell her.

"hyunjin is uncomfortable with everyone around him. he's quite shy with people he doesn't know. the girls here know that so they would leave for him to have some space. he's like you." jisung whispered.

"oh," she answered before eating her food.

after they finished all their food, they were about to head up to class when yujin asked, "jiwoo, do you want a tour now?"

"wasn't i suppose to do that?" jeongin questioned.

"oh right, sorry yujin. jeongin offered to bring me around earlier and i forgot about it. i'll see you in class!" jiwoo explained before heading off with jeongin, not noticing hyunjin's eyes were glued on to her.

he brought her around the building, explaining the use of the rooms to her. then, they stopped by the office.

"oh? there's a two-day song producing class that starts tomorrow after school. and you can submit your piece of music to an entertainment company!" jiwoo noticed the flyer on the noticeboard.

"you're interested in producing songs?" jeongin asked.

i nodded, " it seems like everyone in my family has found something related to music they like. i have tried what i could — guitar, flute, violin, piano and more. i just haven't found what i really want or like to do."

"maybe you can find someone to join with you. not me though, i have tried it and i'm pretty sure i'll stick to singing," jeongin said just as we arrived at my class.

i gave him a wave before he walked off. when i entered, everyone was whispering something.

"what are they talking about?" i asked hana.

"well, it's about you and jeongin. the first day you transferred and you already "seduced" him," yujin replied.

"seducing? they must be nuts! besides, jeongin is like a child, i see him as my little brother," i said.

"you're bound to have rumors when hanging out with the most popular students in the school," yujin shrugged.

i pursed my lips before getting ready my materials for the next class.