PROLOGUE

December 04, 1992

With the small ounce of strength that remains within her, the woman pushes one last time until her baby is finally revealed to the world. The doctor stood in front of her with the small infant crying in his arms.

A nurse quickly rushed to his side to help clean the baby who was still covered in blood after the doctor cuts the umbilical cord that attaches itself between the baby and the mother.

The lady's husband who was holding her hand tightly throughout the entire time leans in close to her and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

He caresses her soft tear stained cheek to comfort his exhausted wife. After minutes of trying to catch her breath and tears drying away, the doctor returns to the couple with their newborn child now sleeping in his arms.

"Congratulations, it's a baby boy!" he cheered, handing the baby to the mother. The lady and her husband stares down at their newborn with loving and tender eyes. "H-He's so beautiful," the woman sobbed before she felt a kissed on her temple by her husband.

"What are we naming him darling," the husband asked her, she looks at him with her doe crystal blue eyes before turning to look back at her child. 

"Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

~1 year later~

"KIM HECKING SEOKJIN! WHERE IN THE LOVING GRACE OF MAMA MARY ARE YOU?!" Seokjung exclaimed.

He runs around checking every corners of the house, looking for his little brother that seemed to have vanish the second he took both eyes off of him. 

He even sniffed the air twice for the scent of his dongsaeng, but to no avail, he still couldn't find Seokjin.

"Mom and dad is gonna kill me!" Seokjung falls to his knees while grabbing onto his hair distressingly. 

Seokjin was right BEHIND him, he only took his eyes off the baby for TWO seconds.

Sure Seokjin already knows how to walk, but there is no way his tiny legs could get him out of sight in that little span of time.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Seokjung cursed as he was close to tears if he didn't find Seokjin this instant. He then hears a car beeping outside and he felt like his body went numb.

Seokjung quickly runs to the window peaking through the curtains to see that their parents have arrived. "SHIT," he squeaked and backed away from the window.

The sounds of footsteps could be heard making their way up the steps of the porch, and then the sound of keys jingling as the front door opens.

Seokjung freezes in his spot looking at his parents entering the house with a bunch of groceries.

His dad was the first to take notice of his soulless expression, "Son?" Seokjung doesn't respond.

His mom then looks at him with a worried expression, "Seokjung honey is something wrong," she asked her son who looked lifeless.

"A-Ah u-uhh-uh,"  was all their oldest son could stutter out.

Seokjung was terrified as hell to tell his parents, but his thoughts of fear were interrupted when a stuffed animal collided softly to his head.

He looked to his right to see Seokjin standing five feet away with grinning up at him. In that moment Seokjung could feel a heavy weight lifted off his shoulder and sighed in relief at the sight of his baby brother.

"Aww Seokjin-ah, don't throw stuff at your hyung," their dad playfully scolded Seokjin, picking him up and giving a peck on his youngest son's cheek.