Dinner x2 💕(SMUT WARNING) ⚠ - Myles

Start from the beginning

You were still kinda bored, so you start to make another move sliding your and up Myles thigh. He slightly jumps as he moves in discomfort. "Baby are you alright?" Your mom asked him. "Umm yeah I'm straight I just had a chill that's all" he says covering it up.

He slides to your ear and starts whispering "Bae stop it's not time"

You start to give him a devilish smirk, Your hand continues to slide up circling his upper thigh, Myles clears his throat, he aggressively moves your hand away placing it back under the table. You didn't listen so you move your back to his thigh, only a little closer. He turns his head to you raising his eyebrows.

You brushed you hand over his pants making his member hard. "F-fuckk" He whispers so no one can hear him, But you definitely heard him. You start to smirk as he moves around a little in his chair. 

"So Myles your an actor?" your mom asked.

"Well yeah kinda... I mean I only been in 3 movies, and 1 T.V Show, But it's pretty cool". He says to your Mom. 

As everyone starts talking again, you rub your hands over it, hearing a slight groan escape his lips. Your mom starts laughing at Myles Mom talking about how kids can be a hand full. While you and Myles Dads go to the living room to watch some sports.

You smile as all of them get distracted from talking, Now this was your chance to go for Myles.  

"Excuse me Momma I need to go the bathroom" You said getting up from the table and looking directly at Myles who was licking his lips.

As you go the bathroom Myles waited a minute for timing to ask your Mom where the bathroom was.

"Excuse Me Ma, Where is the bathroom"? He ask getting up from the table hiding his "friend".

"Across the hall, Baby" She said smiling as Myles walks to the bathroom

Y/N's POV

As I fix myself up pretending like nothing just happen because Myles likes to tease me sometimes when I'm really turned on. He thinks it's funny, but it's not. So after fixing myself up I see in the corner of my eyes I see the bathroom door open, Then a huge smile came upon my face.

"Hey" I said seductively.

"You gotta fix this, this ain't funny"! He said pointing at his huge boner.

"And what if I don't want to?" I said.

⚠SMUT WARNING⚠!!!!!

After you said what you said, Myles aggressively turned you around and pinned you to the sink making you jump. He leans into your ear breathing heavily "You wanna go that way babygirl?" He asked. His word always gave you shivers making you even more turned on, But you didn't answer him making him a little mad, But you liked it when became aggressive. Without notice, He slides his hand down your skirt looking at you in the mirror to see your expression, Your trying so hard not to moan while he rotates his finger inside you pumping them up and down. You couldn't handle the way Myles may you feel it drives you insane, But you wanted to be in charge.

As Myles pumps his fingers in and out of you, you manage to get out of  strength and aggressively pushing him to the wall making him grunt a little bit which obviously turned you on more and more! 

Y/N's POV 

All I want is for him to feel the pleasure. I wanted him to shiver as I moan his name over and over again. As I placed on the wall , I start to leave sloppy kisses in a trail on his neck leading down to his torso making him groan in pleasure. I unbotton his pants and slowly slide the zipper down.

"Bae stop teasing" he whines.

"Be patient baby, I'm just starting" I said teasing 

I pull them down as I reveal his red boxers he loves to wear. I can see the hard outline of his member through the thin and stretchy fabric. I slide them down as I see his dick pop out and plops into the air. 

I begin licking the tip of his shaft. I twirl my tongue around his slit. As I'm giving him pleasure I feel his dick twitching in my mouth as I do what I do. 

"Fuck..."  He said enjoying it. "Enough pleasure for me babygirl, Now let me help you" 

( Sorry ya'll i know ya'll like the smut as much as I do but I'm scared someone gonna report the story)

About 5 minutes later... Me and Myles walk out the bathroom at different times.

"What took ya'll so long?"  Your dad said looking suspicious

I was fixing myself up, you know girls? I said sarcastically laughing.

"Myles"? His mother said suspiciously too.

"I would doing my business"... He said scratching his head.

"Mm-hm"... His momma said rolling his eyes.

2 days later...

"Hey Mama"! You said hugging her.

"Hey Baby"... She said.

"Well, I'm going to the mall with Myles, love you!"

"OK, Baby and Y/n?"  She said turning to me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Next time, clean up the bathroom after you do that nasty shit!" She said angry.

"Mama what you talking bout?" I asked confused.

"Girl, don't act dumb I know you and myles got freaky in that bathroom the other day" She said laughing.

"But how did you find out?" I asked.

"I put cameras around the house and it goes to my phone." She told me. 

"Ohh." I said blushing like crazy.

At Myles' House...

"Myles!!!" His Dad screamed from the living room.

"Huh?" He said.

"Don't "huh" me boy come here! His Dad said aggravated.

"Yes Dad?" He asked.

"That's more like it now, the other day when ya'll was taking long in that bathroom. What was ya'll doing?" He asked.

"Nothing Dad we we're in separate bathrooms" He told him.

"Boy don't play with me, did you hit that?" His Dad asked him.

" (sighs) Yea..." He said.                                                                                                                                                        " Aye!! That's my boy, Don't worry I'm not gonna tell your momma." He told him

"MY BOY NOT A VIRGIN!!" His Dad said excited.

Do you like the first story?

Did you have any ideas??

Love you guys bye!!! 💗💞