A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "It's what she's been doing for a long time now, so I don't see the harm. If anything, you taking it away would be worse."

Masamune: "You're not wrong. I'd only be a nuisance if I were to interfere. I guess there's nothing I can do in this situation but show my support."

Y/N: "Let's wish her the best in her endeavors."

Masamune: "Right!"

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to after breakfast

Y/N: "Wow, this place is pretty big, huh? I haven't seen many schools, but this may be the biggest one."

Tomoe: "If you think that's big, then you should check out the inside."

Y/N: "Eeep."

Tomoe: "Masamune, who's this?"

Masamune: "Ah, right. You haven't met my siblings yet. He's my little brother. F/N Izumi. He doesn't get out much. Also, where'd you come from?"

Tomoe: "I have my ways... Anyways, nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Takasago Tomoe. I'm this guy's best friend."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Tomoe-chan. Thanks for being his friend. He isn't the most sociable person."

This Guy: "Hey! I have a name, and Y/N you barely leave your room, you hypocrite! Also, it isn't my fault I'm not very sociable. I just so happen I prefer my work over making friends."

Y/N: *To Tomoe* "That had to be the saddest way I've ever seen a person defend themself.  Honestly, he could've done better."

Tomoe: "Agreed ."

Masamune: "It's about time we head to class, see you later, Y/N."

Y/N: "Bye-bye." I'll be spending the rest of my trip will be spent in isolation. This world is truly cruel to this it considers strange. For I am only a lone vagabond, with no will of my own. OH my goodness. Is that a duck with a hat on its head?

Said duck is waddling on the path.

Y/N: "Oi, duck. Are you aware that you have a hat on your head?"

Hat Duck: "Quack quack."

Y/N: "Ah, I see. Sorry for asking such a dumb question. By the way, where are your friends?"

Hat Duck: "Quack."

Y/N: "Oh, want me to wait with you? My meeting isn't till a bit later. So I have time to spare."

Hat Duck: "Quack Quack."

Wheelchair girl: "Hat...Don't...Run off that far... I keep telling you to stop doing that."

Hat: "Quack."

Wheelchair girl: *To Y/N* "Sorry if Hat caused you any problems. My name is Kotori, and this duck is Hat."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N. Also, the duck caused no problems."

Kotori: "I'm glad. He's usually such a trouble maker."

Y/N: "Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

Kotori: "Not with this duck. He would take over the world given the chance."

Y/N: "Quite strange dear I say."

Kotori: "It really is. Alright well, thanks for watching Hat. Goodbye now."

She rides off, scolding her duck friend as she goes.

Y/N "Bye." Again I make my trek towards the office. Ah, where are my manners? My name is F/N Izumi and I'm fourteen years old. My house is in the north section of station-A housing. Where the villas are, and I have plans to get a girlfriend. I work as an artist for several anime and manga publications. I don't smoke or drink. I'm in bed by twenty-two and make sure to get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a cold glass of chocolate milk and doing a few stretches before bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning, Like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. At my last check-up, I was told there were no issues. You see, I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies. Like winning to losing, that'd cause me to lose sleep at night. Although-