True Love Prolouge.

So this story is all about how Loren, and Eddie are best friends they have known eachother since they were born. Loren is Nora Tates daughter. Loren's father Trent McCall left 17 years ago. Eddie is Max and Katies Durans son. Max and Katie are MK they are rockstars. There bestfriend is Nora, she is a huge fan of MK but is always there for Katie or Max. Everyone went through a tough time when Lorens dad left. Katie comforted Nora, while Eddie tried to help his best friend through this tough time. When Katie and Max went touring they usually had Eddie stay with Loren and Nora. They grew up together, when Eddie was hurt Loren was by his side. When Loren is going through a tough when people are making fun of Loren when her dad left her, Eddie is there to protect her. They are always there for eachother, they are practicaly joined at the hip. Everyone at school used to love Eddie becasue of MK, no one liked Loren because she was always Eddies first priority. Loren grew up with Eddie and Melissa who is also there best friend. When Eddie, Loren, Nora, Max, Katie, and Mel are went to Australia over the summer on tour with MK they met Ian who is also there best friend. Everyone grew up together. Now they are 21 and living the life. Mel is a Eddie and Lorens personal videographer, Ian is there personal photographer. They are rockstars living the life of being young. They used to go to school with Adrianna and Chloe being the popular, slutty girls. Now the girls are models and living in a condo together. Tyler and Adam are the bad boys of the group. Adam and Tyler are actors, they live together in an apartment. Phil is Mels brother he went to college to be a mechanic. Don who is Adrianna's father is married to Daphne Miller. Elle moved to Tennesse after her and Don broke up. Trent has been living in Vegas. Lisa and Gus who are parents of Mel and Phil moved to Florida after the kids graduated. Cam who is Loren's ex-boyfriend and Adrianna's current boy-friend is going ot UCLA for Lacrosse. Nora is a bartender at MK with Grace. Jake is Eddies manager and is married to Tracie. Kelly is Lorens manager and is secretly in love with Jake. Tracie is Jakes wife. Steven works at the office with Jake and is in love with Tracie. Kim is a model with Aid and Chlo.  Trent is Lorens dad who left her when she was 4. He lives in Vegas owning hotels and bars. Osbourn Silver is a huge movie producer.