Edward: Kung hindi mo gets, ang animal ay iba sa animal. As in animal kang hayup ka, ganon.

Futhark: Sir Lance ako na lang po ang maglilinis, hindi po kasi magandang iwan silang tatlo na magkakasama sa isang kwarto na puro baril, espada, at iba pang matatalas na bagay.

Lance: No, I'll let the four of you clean. Somehow I felt the Hunger Games vibes and got excited.

Futhark: Sir Lance ako po ang naghuhugas, nagluluto, naglalaba, naglilinis, at nagpapasensya sa kanilang tatlo.

Futhark: Natututo na po akong gumanti.

Lance: Okay you're exempted. You have to watch them do their job, though. Bye.

Joyeuse: Where are you going?

Lance: We're under lockdown. Where else would I go?

Joyeuse: What are you going to do?

Lance: (grabs Joyeuse's head and smiles menacingly) I'm going to do all the additional paperworks the uni has given me because one professor got the virus and the paperworks the college dean has given me, because I had to maintain the responsible, reliable, and kind image of Lance Ducere in Coronado University. You wanna do those for me?

Joyeuse: Why do you have to pretend you're the perfect role model when in reality you're just a mean bully?

Lance: It's called professionalism, son.

Joyeuse: They're paying you extra, aren't they?

Lance: I could buy a guitar with that bonus.

Joyeuse: What are you going to do with a guitar?

Lance: It's the first thing that came up in my mind after bouncy castles and vinyl records.

Laevateinn: I will polish the swords willingly if you buy me a bouncy castle.

Lance: Deal.

Joyeuse: STOP SPOILING HIM.

Laevateinn: Futhark you are invited in my bouncy castle.

Futhark: Oh, thank you.

Laevateinn: Edward Dace, if you obeyed my 3 commands I will let you in my bouncy castle.

Edward: Why the fuck did you think I want to be in your bouncy castle?

Laevateinn: You are officially banned from my bouncy castle. Let's clean.

Lance: Right, have fun.

Joyeuse: (to Laevateinn) You're not even going to ask me?

Laevateinn: No.

Futhark: Ay gusto mo sa bouncy castle, Jo?

Joyeuse: No, but I want to insult Laevateinn.

Edward: You really want that to be your last words?

Lance: (locks the door)

Joyeuse: Did you hear that—

Joyeuse: Lance just locked the door from the outside!

Laevateinn: So the Hunger Games begins...

Futhark: No, maglinis na tayo. May anim na espada so kung magti-tig-dalawa kayo, matatapos kayo nang maaga.

Joyeuse: I'm not polishing those swords.

Futhark: Kapag hindi ka naglinis hindi na kita ipagtitimpla ng kape kahit kailan.

Joyeuse: (starts polishing a Swiss longsword whilst mumbling angrily)

Edward: Ako na ang bahala sa katana.