Let's Play

After a lot of confusing instructions delivered by Roman, some fighting over playing pieces and a few words censored by Patton, the four are finally sitting in a circle and the board lay out in front of them, all more or less clear on what to do. Virgil had gotten snacks and was currently munching his way through pizza rolls while Logan had gotten himself some coffee to make it through the night.
"So, who wants to go start us off?" Patton asks cheerily, excited now.
Virgil and Logan shrug while Roman's hand shoots up into the air, and he starts waving it about childishly "Ooh ooh! Me, me, I want to go first!!"
"Go ahead Roman." Patton smiles.
Roman chuckles and picks up the die, shaking them in his hands before rolling them out onto the board. As soon as the die hit the frankenstein board game something feels... Wrong. They all feel it as a shiver is sent down each of their spines, but nobody says anything.
Roman cheers "Hazah! Double 6, what a lucky roll!" He grins moving his piece, and although the board is complicated he seems to know exactly what he's doing. When the piece (a prince he customised, along with a teacher, dad and emo) lands on the 12th square they hear... Music. A certain... 2 tunes. One belonging to a trash man, and the other to the Lord of the Lies.
Virgil realises it first and his eyes widen "Is that-"
"Are they near?" Logan interrupts looking around.
"I don't think so..." Patton says worriedly.
"Guys..." Is the last thing Roman says as he turns into a cloud of red smoke.
"Roman?!" The 3 of them shout, and suddenly Logan is gone too, in a puff of navy smoke. Patton grips Virgil's hand, determined not to lose him too, but his grip quickly loosens as Patton is out of sight too, being replaced with a cloud of light blue smoke. Virgil's breathing hitches as he panics, the music getting louder and overlapping each other so it just sounds like noise. He stays sat on the floor breathing heavily, hands over his ears and trying to calm down, until he too disappears, a purple cloud in his place.