"Let me... use my... Technique!"

She leaned on the wall for support as she nodded in agreement.

"Okay... okay, let's do it-"

But before she could finish, you watched as she was picked up by Muzan.

"You're not going to... make it passed dawn... I'm afraid," he said as the monster moved her closer to him.

"I'm going to absorb you and then I can kill... (Y/N)!!"

You tried to shout in protest, but your lungs and vocal cords denied access.

You helplessly watched as she was slowly absorbed in to Muzan.

"N... Niko!" You cried one last time.

She turned as best as she could, already halfway gone.

"Thank you for bringing me this far... (Y/N)-Chan. I love you."

With one last goodbye, she smiled and finally used her Blood Demon Art.

Blood Demon Art, Forever Burning Within

Muzan swallowed her up, but the sudden burning in his body made him regret it.

You reached out to the air, not able to breath as something died within you.

"(Y/N)!!" Someone shouted.

You ignored them, too busy grieving.

"(Y/N), snap out of it!" They yelled picking you up.

You were unable to communicate, for your vocal cords were completely wrecked, or as it felt like. They were screaming. They felt like they were on fire.

Tears blurred your vision, but so sound came out of your mouth.

You pushed the person away from you, wiping away your tears.

"Muzan... you're going to pay for every sin you've made!" You screamed, running at him.

Blood Demon Art, Ashes of the Disoriented Memories

You felt all the rage unleash in your flames as you hugged Muzan, feeling the first rays of the sun come out.

"We're going down together!" You cried, hugging him tighter.

Your once sweet, angelic voice was now crumpled and hoarse.

Don't let go. Keep hanging on... stay in there.

Muzan tried to push you back, but he only cut your shoulder.

You felt someone else help you as they stabbed their sword into Muzan's side.

You turned your head and saw Tanjirou and Giyuu helping each other out.

Their blade quickly turned red, making Muzan cough up blood.

The sun rose slowly, burning off half of his face.

Your arms that were wrapped around him, securing him, were also slowly dying.

Suddenly, Muzan took a new form and shoved you backward, leaving Tanjirou and Giyuu.

It honestly looked like a bloated baby.

Giyuu soon got shoved back while Tanjirou was getting sucked in.

"Tanjirou!" The Male called to him.

You caught him before he crashed into a wall, and you both watched Tanjirou disappear inside of it.

"Tanjirou, no!" You yelled.