Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...

Start from the beginning

Masamune: "Stab! W-Well, yeah."

Y/N: Did he just say stab out loud?

Megumi: "That's great!"

Masamune and Y/N: "Eh?"

Megumi: "I'm also an otaku. I've been reading a lot of manga!"

Masamune: "Oh, that's unusual. What kind do you read?" 

Megumi: "I love stuff like OnePi!"

Masamune: "I-I see. I love that, too."

Background Y/N: "Eh, you do nii-san? I never would have known."

Megumi: *To Masamune* "Right?"

Masamune: "Because it's a super-popular title that everyone knows about."

Megumi: "By the way... Is Izumi-sans room on the second floor?

Y/N: "Our room, actually."

Masamune: Hold on, what's she trying to do. I gotta stop this real quick. "Hold on a second. Oi Y/N, can you tell Sagiri she has a classmate here?"

Y/N: "Sure, I don't see why not."

smol time skip and POV change to Y/N

Y/N: *He knocks on their door* "Hey, Sagiri, one of your classmates is here to see you." 

Sagiri: *She opens the door* "Who?"

Y/N: *Closes the door behind him* "There's a classmate of yours downstairs. Do you know them, perhaps? They seem... Interesting, to say the least."

Sagiri: "What gender are they?"

Y/N: "Hmm? Does that matter?"

Sagiri: "N-No, I just wanted to know a bit more about her, that's all."

Y/N: "Well, for starters, it's a girl-" 

Sagiri: "Actually, I no longer care about the rest. It's not like I'm going to meet her anyways. Honestly, I'm just glad you came back. Where were you? I was stomping on the floor for breakfast. You had me worried over here. But now that you're back, let's play Kuukiyomi."

Y/N: "Sorry to say, Sagiri, but I should get back downstairs. I only came here to tell you about the classmate at the door. Well, see you later. See ya for now."

Sagiri: "Wait, what? But my breakfast!"

Y/N "We'll have to wait until we're done with your classmate, then nii-san will make us breakfast."

Sagiri: "Bring Masamune here please. I wish to talk to him."

Y/N: "Sure."

smol skip of time (It's just him going downstairs not all that cool) and back to Masamune POV

Masamune: "Sagiri, did you need something?" My phone's ringing? Seems like an unknown number. "Yes, Izumi here. Who could this be?"

Sagiri: "It's me."

Masamune: "Sagiri!?"

Sagiri: "Y-Yes."

Masamune: "Why are you calling me while you're still in the house?"

Sagiri: "It's the only I can speak to you without opening the door."

Masamune: "That's fine. But how do you know my number?"

Sagiri: "Onii-chan gave it to me. Anyways, nii-san, what's the meaning of this?"

Masamune: "Oh, the class rep for your class came to our house. She's still here if you want to say hi."