Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...

Mulai dari awal

Megumi: "If you don't react to me, then your dick really is useless."

Masamune: "Yeah, yeah, that's ri- What!? What...did you just...say 'dick' or something?"

Megumi: "I did! Is something wrong with that? Dicks! I love them!"

A/N: I feel like the FBI is gonna crash into my home by the time I finish writing this... I'm not feeling safe...

Masamune: "L-Love?!"

Megumi: "Yes! Girls my age love all love dicks!" *Stare...*

Masamune: "I-Impossible! Wh-What has happened to Japan?

Megumi: "I'm sure your little sister loves dicks, too."

3rd person POV

Sagiri: *Sneezes* "Achoo! I feel like I'm being talked about in a foul manner... I sure hope Onii-chan gets back soon."

Masamune POV

Masamune: "That just can't be!"

Megumi: "That was a joke. Sheesh! Hehehe."

Masamune: "Why the hell did you come here?"

Y/N: "Hai." *He raises his hand* "I would like to know that as well."

Masamune and Megumi: "AHHHHHH!"

Masamune: "Y/N, what the hell! Why didn't you say you were there?!"

Y/N: "Well, you guys seemed to be having a pretty important conversation...So I just listen in on all of it. Anyways, nii-san, can you wrap this up? Sagiri's getting lonely up there. I want you to make me and her breakfast. After all, I did come downstairs so I could have breakfast with you." I'm missing my time on the switch for this.

Megumi: "Hi, excuse me, I'm Megumin-desu. From what nii-san said, you must be Y/N-san, yes? Well, I came here to get Sagiri Izumi-san to go to school! Have you given much thought about it yourself?"

Y/N: "No, I can't say I have. But I can say you're on a sinking ship. She's not interested, and neither am I. You'd be better off doing trying someone else instead. Good day."

Megumi: "I have hope that she can reconsider, and that's all I need. I only need a few minutes of her time, and I'll have her convinced!"

Y/N: "You have the determination, but there's more to it than that."

Megumi: "By this point, shouldn't you invite me inside?"

Y/N: "Nope, and I never have to. You'll just have to remain outside for the rest of our conversation."

Megumi: "It's rude to leave a beautiful girl standing outside."

Y/N doesn't even try to amuse her. He doesn't even bother pretending to look around.

Masamune: He looks more done with her than me. That's almost impressive.

Y/N: "Where? I can't seem to find her. Maybe she ran off? A shame, I know I would've invited her in."

Megumi: "Hmph. That's very rude."

Masamune: "Come on, Y/N. It's only polite to invite her in."

Megumi: "Don't mind if I do~"

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON

Masamune: "What are you looking at?"

Megumi: "Well... This is such a cute calendar."

Masamune: "It's the calendar from a novel I like."

Megumi: "Not Izumi-san, or Y/N? You like this kind of thing, Onii-chan? Are you one of those otakus?"