The harshness of Noya's words pierced through my own skin, me feeling bad for his mother. I wanted to make a better impression of myself on her as well I could after this fiasco and I wanted Noya to be happy. He deserves to be fully happy. He deserves the world, actually, but this was a good start.

I hugged him back even tighter and pressed my lips to his very softly. The kiss deepened when Noya parted his lips and our tongues got tangled, but I drew a stop to it before it got too heated. His mom was just outside.

I stumbled out of bed and started to get dressed. My panties were lying across the room and I chuckled to myself. "Jesus, we went hard," I mumbled to myself.

Noya heard. "Yeah, we really did," he teased.

I blushed furiously and threw the nearest volleyball on the ground at him weakly. I didn't want to actually hurt him of course.

After getting dressed myself, I tossed Noya's clothes over to him on the bed.

"You know [y/n], I could get used to having my girlfriend throw me my clothes from across the room after we just-" I cut Yuu off by throwing another volleyball at him.

"I love you," I called out just after excusing myself to the bathroom.

"I love you more!" he yelled back.

On my way out, Yuu's mom caught my eye. She looked really uncomfortable, like she was worried her son was some kind of prostitute.

I avoided eye contact after waving shyly at her. She didn't necessarily know this was our first time because it surely didn't look that way.

I cleaned myself up and tried best as I could to untangle all the knots in my hair. I threw on Noya's hoodie lying in the corner in an attempt to cover the sweat smell with his own smell.

I splashed on some perfume, too. I knew Noya would appreciate it the next time he put his hoodie on and smelt his girlfriend.

As I walked back out and into Yuu's room, I noticed Noya had already changed into a completely different outfit than I tossed him. It was another one of his quote t-shirts. It said, "a match for a thousand."

That wasn't right, he was only a match for me.

Kidding, I know it's about volleyball.

I ran over to him and threw him into a tight embrace. I smelled in his beautiful husky fragrance and he blushed at the sight of myself in his hoodie.

"My hoodie, huh?" he questioned smirking. I nodded. "I like it better on you."

I hummed in response. Butterflies erupted into my stomach and my face was beet red. I melted into his words and hug.

I kissed his face all over, leading down to his neck and back up. He needed praise for his adorable words.

He inhaled deeply. "It smells good."

"I sprayed it with my perfume."

"You're perfect." I oozed into a fluffy jello-like creature. I smiled like an idiot and squeezed him tighter in our hug.

"I love you," I murmured into his cheek before pressing my lips to his.

"I love you more," he responded.

"Not true."

"Yes it is."

I pressed my lips on his own longer this time, our movements synchronized. His lips were always so plump and soft. They were like a drug to me. I could have it all I wanted now.

"No it's not," I smirked on his lips.

"Stop talking and kiss me again," he mumbled back against my mouth.

I did exactly that when a knock came from the door. Nishinoya groaned and pulled away from me. "I forgot my mom was here. Do you want to wait out in here or talk to her...  after this scene."

"I'll talk to her, senpai," I batted my eyelashes innocently.

"Knock it off," he flicked my forehead lightly.

"Well... let's go talk to your mom?" I offered.

"I guess."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you guys are so cute

i lowkey hate myself

im just gonna say that with no context

any suggestions?

k bai girls, tysm for readingggg<3