Sister Krone arrives

Krone pov.

Looking at all these children as I was introduced as a sister felt so wrong. I was standing right in front of my dream, but at the same time I was so far away. For now at least.
"... And this is sister Krone. She's here to help me with my duties" Isabella finished her short speech. Looking at the small crowd, I raise my voice. "I'll be living here with all of you from now on. It's nice too meet you!" I proclaim as the awws of the little ones fill the room. A group of four comes closer to welcome me. Since I had access to their papers, I am able to recognise them quickly.
71394 - Alicia, 31394 - Jemima, 57394 - Damdin and 57194 - Frederik.

They all look very excited, and I'm a little surprised by Frederik's looks. It's not just his hair, but his general appearance.
He looks younger than expected, and more like a girl than the boy he is. His face is soft and round and so are his eyes. The expression on his face seems to support that even more, and on top of that he's small for his age. His entire moveset seems girlish, and I'm glad his ID is clearly visible.

My thought processes couldn't have been over two to three seconds as 57394- no, as Damdin loudly asks "are you gonna play with us?"
I answer right away "don't you want to say hello first?" and get his reply in a fast nodding.
"I'm Damdin! And I'm three!"
"My name is Jemima, I'm five"
"and I'm also five! I'm Alicia!"
"And I'm Frederik! I'm nine!"
And four big smiles are my replies as 571- as Frederik continues  "can we play now? Please?". I nod in agreement and just as I do, I get dragged towards the door.