✨ Chapter Two ✨

"Oh, so this is the café you work at?" He said, as he started to look around.

You froze, you weren't even ready to see him like this. But luckily, you were not busy since the first session was over and it was a busy time for students to come here either, and so are the adults and the pro heroes that lives around here.

You immediately snapped out of your own thoughts when you saw him approach you "Yeah.... Are you here to buy something?" You asked, regaining your composure and shook off your nervousness.

"Not really, I just saw you working and wanted to check it out" He replied, his eyes eyeing at the sweets and other pastries
that were displayed on the counter.

"Well, how's your wings and leg then? I'm still concerned about you patrolling the city with you being injured and all" You said, still having second thoughts if you should let this go or scold him and his agency for overworking.

Well I mean it is possible because of your connections with multiple heroes, although you would never really abuse it, even if you tried you couldn't beacuse they would find out immediately.

"Hm? Oh, my injury is fine, kinda sore but It's not as bad as you think" He answered, as he looked at the pantries and then looked at you with a smile.

"Okay then, if you say so... " You said, nodding "Are you going to stay here for awhile?" You asked, going to a door that says 'Staff Only' and entered inside to get a broom as you remembered that it's your time to clean the café .

"Eh, sure. why not?" He answered, knowing that you can hear him even among all the shuffling sounds that stopped, indicating that you found the broom you were looking for.

He needed a rest anyway, and you were pretty relaxing to talk to. He knows that the agency he's working for doesn't mind since he is injured and asking more from him will spark some conflict.

"Alright then, if you need anything I'll be outside" You smiled at him and exited the staff room, walking outside to sweep the floor like you usually do.

"Sure, I'll just be here" He nodded, appreciating the fact that you don't treat him differently just because he's a hero, and a popular one at that.

He watched as you sweep the leaves, dirt, and small pebbles outside. He hadn't realized how long he was looking at you but he knew he was looking long enough to make you notice. You turned to him and smiled and waved. He, of course, waved and smiled back, hiding his embarrassment. He opened his phone to entertain him while you cleaned outside, mostly to avoid embarrassment.

He stares at his phone mindlessly, not minding the familiar home screen background and occasionally taps the screen to stop it from turning off by itself. His mind was filled with random thoughts of work, his home and other random things that occasionally made him rethink about everything.

Although for some reason you keep popping up in his mind, at first he just shook it off, he assumed that it was because you were keeping him company but the as time passes you keep coming to his thoughts.

'Hm? Why does she keep appearing in my head all of a sudden?'

He asked himself, but the theories he had wasn't likely to happen. He can't think that he possibly likes you to the point of having a high school crush, sure he thought that you were kind and your appearance wasn't that bad. Not that appearance was to be judged but you know, but he didn't think of you much differently as much as he did to other people.

He knows that you helped him without even considering that he was a pro Hero and didn't act like how normal people would do, you were somewhat different from other people that makes you somewhat stand out. In good way, in his perspective.