Villain Attack

Will:W-what was t-that?! *Holds onto Kill/You/Bill*

Kill/You/Bill: Probably some villain attack plus you know it was coming why were you still scared?

Will: W-well i-it would make a b-b-big sound! i d-d-ont like b-big s-soun-ds...

Kill/You/Bill: fair enough. Let's go there and see what's happening! i quite bored now..!

Will: Ma-maybe let's t-try to help people w-who are struggling to defeat tha-t V-villain

Krill/You/Bill: YEAH! im bored plus its 10 months before the UA entrance exam or whatever that was..?

'We reached the scene of the crime and we wiggled to the front of the crowd from there we could see two people who are being held hostage. "we" look at will who was worried for the two civillians'

Kill/You/Bill: Hey Brother how about we save them?

Will: Y-yeah b-but th-they will k-know our p-powers..

Kill/You/Bill: Then just use Two! we will use The blue chains and fire while you use teleportation and fire!

Will: K-kay...

'We both Grin then we ran towards the villain we hear some heroes scream "Kids! What are you doing?!?" some between those lines and i stood still put my hands out open and blue chains came out of it chaining the villain by the neck both arms and legs, while Will or should i say brother is running towards the villains using the chains as a path to get the civillains out. He teleported near the heroes and gave the civillians to them, then he came back to my side watching the villain struggle out of my chains the Mt.Lady kicked him and the villain grew smaller until he was small enough to be arrested by the cops then the heroes came to us in worry, shock and angry expressions. Mt.Lady was taking pictures with the people'

Lady was taking pictures with the people'

(Just Ignore Kamui Woods)

Death arms: Kids! what were you thinking?! 

Kamui Woods: You Both couldve Died!

Other Heroes: Were you both Insane?!?

'We grinned-- no we smiled when they said insane so we and will said--'

Kill/You/Bill/Will: Yes we are Insane. *then Will snapped his fingers*

'and we went back to my place were it was clean and more modern i thought this was will and bills Idea'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( This is IMPORTANT READ!! )

If you didnt read the first Chapter that much. Then basically when i say "we" i mean Bill And You merged together and became Kill Cipher. this is only Will and Bill i used Kill's name.

I will change it in the next chapter so you dont get confused and when its says 'Kill/You/Bill' Basically Kill is you, bill and You are talking at the same time. You get what i mean now i will seperate the two So you can understand but when it comes to "sometime in these chapters" i will merge them. by names.