"we're actually gonna follow you in here just to make sure-"

before rafe could finish his sentence, jj took off into a sprint. dodging through chairs and around people, he'd managed to find himself standing outside the completely occupied bathroom stalls, praying for someone to finish, so he could hide.

"hey, man, what are you doing in the locker room?" rafe feigned confusion.

jj tried to run, but was immediately thrown back and put in a choke hold. five on one, typical kook shit.

"hold him still," rafe said. "what do you think? four iron, right?" rafe turned to his friends. "alright, keep his head still. i'm gonna line this up."

"very rafe of you," jj choked out, "five on one?"

"if you could please stop talking, it's very disrespectful. i'm trying to hit a ball. learn your etiquette, my friend."

"your face is disrespectful to my eyes." all eyes in the room turned to see hannah standing in the doorframe.

"hannah, go!" jj tried to yell.

"hm, really?" rafe looked at the girl before bending down to stare at jj's face. "your face looks really bad. starting to look like your dad a lot more."

"gentlemen!" a voice called, causing the kooks to throw jj onto the floor. "is there a problem?"

"pardon me, officer. no, there's not an issue. i just," jj stopped as an idea formulated in his head. "actually, yes. no, there is an issue. uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here. beep! call it in, right?"

"did he just beep?" hannah mumbled to herself.

"blatant disrespect of private property," jj continued. "i'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen caught me, sir, and they're about to take me away. and that's what you should do, escort me out of here. you got me." jj raised his hands as if he were about to be put in handcuffs.

"my apologies, sir," hannah piped up, "i haven't been completely honest either. to be frank, i'm not even a member here. see, i'm running an undercover smuggling ring, i'll spare you the silly details, but i'm pretty sure you should take me away, too."

"come on," the security guard grunted, gripping both their wrists and pulling them away.

"toodles, douche-fucks!" hannah chirped. "y'all looking real spiffy. five kooks in one place, and yet all of your dicks combined are still smaller than jj's."

jj laughed and looked over his shoulder. "fix that tie, son," he pointed at kelce, "you powderpuff girls have fun!"

"hey, hannah, you're looking real hot for a pogue! jj, once your done with her, can i get a turn?"

jj felt himself snap as he ripped his arm from the man's grip and charged at rafe. he was almost close enough to get a hit off when he felt the guard's arms loop around his shoulders, pulling him away. "i'll fucking kill you!"

"hey, safe travels back to the cut!"

"oh, go jerk off to midget porn, asshole!" hannah yelled.

"this ain't over!" jj called as the guard ushered them away. "look-look, man, i can walk myself. i got legs. can you see that, brother?"

"come on," the man grunted.

"hey, i really appreciate what you did back there. let us just walk out by ourselves. oh!" jj exclaimed, "mr. dunleavy, i see you got your drink. good that's really nice of you. i'm actually gonna down that." jj raised the glass to his lips and finished off the drink.

hannah pouted. "didn't save any for me?"

"sorry, babydoll, i'll make it up to you," jj smiled at her before turning back to the guard. "i really appreciate the discretion, daryl, you know? it's okay, everybody! do not panic!"

"this is the dumbest thing that's ever happened to me."

"leave it to the men and women in uniform! let's hear it for them!" jj clapped. "rose! you look like lady liberty."

"that's what i said!" hannah laughed.

"it's good to see you again. hey, buddy, can i have one of those?"

"let go of them!" kie cried out. "you can't just boot them."

hannah and jj watched as kie's parents tried to silence her, to no avail.

"i invited them here. i'm a member of this club."

for a moment, hannah though kie was going to convince the guard to let them stay, until jj shoved him into a table.

"sorry about that," jj said, grabbing onto hannah's hand, "hey, mandatory power house at rixon's, kie. pope, you as well, alright?"

"rixon's cove, let's roll!" hannah cheered.

"workers of the world unite!" jj yelled. "throw off your chains!"

hannah laughed as jj and her approached john b.

"woo-hoo!" john b cried.

"colonel," jj and hannah raised their hands in mock salute.

"captain."

"mission accomplished, sir."

"come on, let's go!" hannah called to pope and kie before running into jj's arms as he spun her around. "sayonara, bitches!"