17

I don't understand. Last time I wrote a chapter the book was at 6k reads and now it's at 18k. This book is as shitty as my self esteem. I don't know what I didn't to deserve this but holy shit I appreciate you guys so fucking much like you have no idea.

After the whole fiasco last night we all had decided to just relax and not go to Disneyland for the day.

So all of us were in the pool at our hotel. Surprisingly, no one was there, it was just us.

Kinda wack but who gives a fuck.

"Aye Mattia!" I yelled.

Mattia looked over at me from where he was standing while talking to Wells.

I swam over to him, "Wanna know something?" I asked him.

He laughs, "Yeah, what?"

I smile and hold back a laugh, "I can beat you in a swimming competition from the deep end to the shallow end and back."

Mattia rolls his eyes and laughs at me, "Cap!"

I laugh back, "No cap I swear!" I grab his arm and pull him to the deepest part. "I swear to baby Jesus that I can beat you."

"Alright," he pauses, "You're on."

I smile, "There and back."

"There and back." Mattia repeats.

Syd sits down on the side of the pool and gives us a countdown.

We launch ourselves off the wall and swim as fast as we can to the shallow end. Mattia beats me to the shallow end, "Looks like you're gonna lose!" He yells as he turns back.

I may have forgot to mention that I was part of my schools swimming team in middle school. But that's just a minor fact. Right?

As soon as I reach the shallow end wall I start swimming hard and catch up with Mattia in a matter of seconds.

We reach the middle of the pool when I pass him but before I do he grabs my foot and pulls me back. "Cheater!" I yell out as Mattia pulls ahead and beats me to the other wall.

He shakes his hair out of his face and smiles victoriously at me. "You owe me a kiss." He says while pointing me.

"I'm a sore loser, you aren't getting anything!" I laugh at him.

Mattia's face contorts into a pout and I giggle.

I pull myself out of the pool and pull the towel around me. I sit down in a chair at one of the tables and I go on my phone.

"I need boba orders!" Wells yells at all of us.

We give him our orders and then he leaves.

I sit next to Sydney on her chair/lounge chair thingy and shake my hair over her which splashes her with all of the water in my hair.

"You know. Sometimes I hate you." Sydney says.

"Oh, I know. Most people say the same thing." I smile at her. She laughs at me.

"I'm gonna go change. I'm tired of being in a wet bathing suit." She says and then she stands off and walks towards the hotel.

"Bye!" I yell after her.

I shake my hair out again and look at Mattia. He's relaxing on a floatie that we bought for the pool. "Mattia I'm going to the showers to rinse off." I yell at him. He looks up and gives me a thumbs up and I walk off towards the showers.

I go into the shower farthest from the door and pull the curtain to close me off. I don't know why I'm using it but it's not like I'm going to take my bikini off.

I turn the water to hot and go in, "Shit bitch motherfucker!" I yell as I reach for the dial to turn it colder.

"Goddamn. I may like hot showers but not that fucking hot." I whisper to myself.

When I get it to the desired temperature I stand under the nozzle and soak my hair to get the chlorine out of it.

I close my eyes and turn around. When I open them I see Mattia standing there with the curtain opened.

"Shit! How long have you been there?" I ask him.

"Just a minute." He answers.

"Can you like...leave?"

"I could...but you could also give me my winning prize." He answers cheekily.

I roll my eyes and turn back around, "I don't know what you're talking about." I tell him.

I definitely know what he's talking about.

I feel his hands at my waist and he spins me around and pulls me closer to him.

"Yes you do." He whispers and then he kisses me.

Fucking holy shit I'm never gonna get used to him kissing me.

I kiss back and Mattia pushes me back into the wall.

An idea comes to my head and I smile against Mattia's lips.

No not a dirty idea. Get your heads out of the gutter.

I reach behind me and turn the dial to as cold as it can go because Mattia is the one who's in the water.

He shrieks and pulls away from me.

"What the hell was that?!"

"Payback. You may have got your prize but I got my revenge for losing." I smile at him and he raises an eyebrow at me. I wink at him and then turn off the water.

Mattia throws my towel at me and then we leave the shower room and go back to my hotel room where Syd and Wells are watching TV and drinking their boba.

At least they aren't fucking.

A/n
Wassup hoes.

I'm back.

And sorry for not writing in like forever I had major writers block which is a fat vibe kills.

But also once again how the hell did I get so many reads. I just don't understand. Anyways love you guys for that and I appreciate so much and I appreciate you guys a bunch.

Honestly I didn't think this book would even past 6k reads. So thank you.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

-Eve