A Warm Welcome Back to Family.

Start from the beginning

Sagiri: "Thanks for that, Onii-chan. What do you think I should do about this situation?"

Y/N: "What I think you should do is continue life as normal. Just because he found out doesn't mean you should let him ruin life for you. Act normal, and you'll forget in no time."

Sagiri: "If that's what you think is best. Hey, Onii-chan. Can we watch some TV?"

Y/N: "Sure, Sagiri. But I get to pick what we watch."

Sagiri: "No fair!"

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to the office

Masamune POV

Masamune: Oh man, am I excited right now. I made some perfect manuscripts ideas, and I think their winners.

Ayame: "I'm sorry, Izumi-sensei."

 She says, lightly slamming her hand onto the table.

 Ayame: "I haven't stopped working yet. I'm just so busy. I'm in charge of so many hit titles that I've only slept two hours in the past two nights!" *She looks down to see numerous papers* "What's this?"

Masamune: Time for the big reveal. "Project proposals for my new series. I have two titles, and they're finished up to volume three."

Ayame: "Proposals?"

Masamune: "This one is a superpower school battle series like the previous one. And this one is an adventure in an alternate universe."

Ayame: "Wait, these are complete manuscripts!"

Masamune: "I thought that would be faster."

Ayame: "I told you the other day. Only submit something that conveys the plot in ten seconds!"

Masamune: "Did you?"

Ayame: "Sheesh. You sure do write fast, if anything."

Masamune: "And this is the script for when it turns into an anime."

Ayame: "ARE YOU DUMB!"

A/N smol time skip-_-

Ayame: "Izumi-sensei, you sure changed from about a year ago."

Masamune: "Oh, I used to do this as an extension of my hobby. I wrote stories that I thought were fun to read, and it felt good to have everyone else read and enjoy them. But now... I need money. It's a commonplace reason."

Ayame: "Isn't that okay, though? That's an ordinary reason for someone who writes for a living. If it leads to your motivation, I don't care what it is. Oh, there's one more thing that will motivate you, sensei." *She hands him a manila folder*

Masamune: I look inside to see its contents. What's in there got me excited. I quickly thanked her and ran as fast as I can out of that office. The 'Silverwolf' series that ended the other day is the title that I'm known for right now. And I don't think I'll continue the story. But what's in this folder has re-sparked my joy for this series!

A/N KINGU CRIMZON to back home

Masamune: I quickly knock on their door. "Sagiri!" Out of breath, I squat there and start to pant from exhaustion. The guys I thought I'd never meet again were all waving at me. Congrats "Silverwolf of Reincarnation" completion art by: Eromanga. And they all looked like they were saying 'See ya! Let's keep our spirits up!' That made me so happy, so... "Sagiri! Eromanga-sensei! Listen to me! I am Masamune Izumi, the author of Silverwolf of reincarnation!"

The door opens quickly, which ends up hitting me square in the face. The one who opened the door wasn't Sagiri, it was Y/N.

Y/N: "Hey, in case you don't remember, you aren't on the best of terms with her. I get this may be something big, but you should still be considerate. I thought I knew something was up, but I'm a little shocked that it was actually you. I'm sure Sagiri heard it. I'll see if she'll leave and talk, if even for a moment."