Prologue

The straw hats were on their way to wano , unusual sea green light appeared in the middle of the ship " what is this thing " luffy ask the light got brighter cost the straw hats to cover their eyes and the crew disappeared, in the marines head corders the same thing happened, the same thing happened to the revolutionary army and celestial dragons and luffy great fleet and hancock with the white beard pirates in foosha village makino disappears.
—————( sorry for that so many and am lazy ).           sabo opens his eyes groaning he stand up he see his friends looking around confused looking at his leader dragon was calm but he was looking at something turning around he saw lot of people from pirates to marines even the celestial dragons were her looking horrified sabo almost laughs at their faces " SABO" a scream rings in room everyone becomes quite as a boy with a straw hats runs and give sabo a big hug " Luffy your here to " sabo ask his little brother he's happy to see him luffy nodedd with big smile on his face braking the hug " there was light that came out of nowhere and is get bigger and we wake up here isn't cool " luffy explains excitingly sabo smile " ITS HIM HE Is The ONE WHO PUSHED Me Kill HIM " one of the trash i mean celestial dragons screamed ( you know the one ) pointing it luffy " the straw hats is here catch them " before the marines moves a voice cut them of " STOP" a girl with white skin light blue hire her dress was made of waves in her west like belt made of pearls and a seashell her eyes were beautiful dark blue she looks angry at the marines " no one will fight here and if you fight i will glue you in your seat and for the devil fruit users will be the same but i will pour seawater on theme is that clear " she said in threatening tune everyone nodded except garp and akainu who was glaring hard at the unknown girl , " so any questions you want to ask " she asked sweetly one of white beard pirates rise his hand "who are you and why did bring us here" she  sight " my name is sea shine Crystal you can call me sea or crystal for short and for the second question i bring you here to watch some sad and epic moments that happened to you but mostly the straw hats with some music videos " sea answered with smile  "I Will NOT WATCH SOME PIRATES SHIT " akainu  shouted a big wave hits him " will no one ask your opinion you all will watch now take your seats " sea said angrily as everyone sets down " the show will begin in minute there will be a barrier between you , oh before I forget you can comment what ever you like even if on the other side " winks at copy who went red , then she vanished, " luffy come on sit down " nami said to luffy who still with sabo " but nami i want to sit with sabo" luffy complains  nami sigh and sabo laugh a seat appears next to sabo's and luffy sit down as the screen lights up .