ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ♠

Start from the beginning

Lately I'm getting lost on you
I tore your world apart like it was nothing new
Never bled so much when I didn't have to
I'm given up on a life lived after

'Im sorry mom, dad. I couldn't protect B/N. B/N if you can hear me, Im so sorry. Its my fault'

Everyday I'm a slave to the heartache
And you're wasting away every night
Don't wanna leave you lonely
But I've run out of love this time
You know that I adore you
Though I couldn't give enough
Hope you'll be safe in the arms of another
'Cause I can't take the weight of your love
Of your love

Hope you'll be safe in the arms of another

'Cause I can't take the weight of your love

*

*

*

(Time Skip)

I stood in the roof for hours. The sun was rising, and I checked my phone.

5:35, I should start heading down.

I strode down the stairs, yawning. As I reached my floor, I saw the flurry of people running around. I saw Atsumu and walked up to him.

"Atsumu, what goin-"

"Y/N! WHERE THE HELL WERE YA! YOUR GOT YER WHOLE TEAM WORRIED!" He pulled me into a rib- crushing hug.

"I was on the roof- Atsumu let me go!" I wiggled out of his grip just to be thrown into another hug. 

"I missed you" A lazy voice whispered into my ear.

"I didn't Bendy boy"

"Ouch, why so mean?"

I shrugged "I cant say I did, that would be lying"

Suna then promptly threw me over his shoulder, heading to the canteen.

"So this is what its like to be tall huh Bendy boy?"

"Of course, not like you would know."

"Oh shut up"

"Make me"

I promptly swung my legs  around his arm, twisting my body so now I was sitting on his shoulder.

"One wrong move and I drop you"

Suna sweats putting his hands in defeat. "Ok , ok"

We got to the canteen, and I hopped off of Suna.

"Ah, back to the short world." I brushed off my shirt.

"Ok Chi-"

"Say one more thing about my height ill throw you." Suna closed his mouth and we got out trays. I sat down with the twins and Kita, Suna joining me.

"So Y/N" Kita said coldly.

"Y-Yes?"

"Rip Y/N" Suna whispered in my ear.

"Where were you? We were worried."

"I was on the rooftop, I had a bad dream and I knew I couldn't go back to sleep so I just watched the sun rise"

"Next time leave us a note ok?"

"Yes sir" I grumbled.

The rest of breakfast went as normal, the twins fighting, Kita having to break them up. Suna being the meme king, was taking copious amounts of pictures and videos. We cleaned up and got ready for practice.

I changed into my volleyball shirt I got from the U18 team for being the Best Ace in Japan. I never wore it, but now seemed appropriate. I donned my knee and arm pads, and walked out to meet the team. I lead the way to the gym, the team reading my shirt.

"Y/N what are you wearing?" Atsumu asked.

"A shirt I got from when I was on the U18 team."

"Why does it say Top Ace?"

"Cuz I was at one point"

"WHOA, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?"

"That's exactly why"

Thankfully, I was saved because we arrived the gym before they could ask anymore questions. As soon as I walked in, a ball hit me square in the stomach. I was sent back a meter. I groaned, getting up, dusting myself off. I glared in the direction of the ball. There was Goshiki, trembling. My gaze softened.

"GOSHIKI, WHAT WAS THA-" Coach Washjio screamed, but I cut him off.

"Its fine Goshiki, would you like me to teach you how to control your spikes?" I asked sweetly.

He nodded, still scared of me. I sighed walking over, embracing him in a hug.

"Hey Goshiki, its fine to make mistakes, ok? You just got to control it, or it won't count in the end."

"I-Im sorry!" He cried into my shirt.

I comforted him, stroking his back. He calmed down after, and I sent him to back to his team. Kita walked over to me.

"Are you ok? That hit was hard."

"Nothing Im not used to" I chuckled. "Now lets go, time to crush these swans!"

"Yeah!"

I was warming up with Suna, who looked as dead as ever.

"Rintaro, wake up or you wont see those jelly sticks anymore. He immediately perked his face up and responded in a sing-song voice.

"Im ready Y/N, spike the ball"

I spiked it, sending it to him. He effectively shut it out.

"Good job Rintaro! Now- Tooru?"

A brown haired boy entered the room. He searched around before making eye contact with me. He put on a fake smile.

"Y/N, just the person who I wanted to meet"

Hey guys! Hope Im doing ok with the character, If i need to change anything, please tell me!

Stay safe, 

Author Chan