2. Friends?

When I arrived at my dorm there was no one inside, I am supposed to be sharing with two other girls one named Laura and the other Kristen. I have to admit I'm nervous I mean wouldn't you be its bad enough having to change schools but I'm going into a new school in a completely different country! I don't even have the support of my parents! I am completely alone.

I hope they like me, and then at least I will have friends to sit with.

I woke up and saw two other girls in the room fast asleep I tip toed to my bag that still wasn't unpacked and grabbed my clothes I ran to the bathroom careful not to wake them. I had a quick shower I put on my clothes, which where high-waisted shorts and a grey crop top. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. I walked out to see two girls chatting on their beds.

Okay here goes nothing, make a good impression these guys are most likely going to be your only friends. So don't ruin it.

I smiled and said Hi. They turned around and giant smile on their faces, they jumped off their beds and ran up to me hugging me I was surprised but smiled back.

When they let go they introduced themselves, they are both my age and we decided to sit down and talk about what we like to do.

We were talking about what we were studying in college, our families and other stuff and then it cam up about what celebrities we are into. I hate this question it always ends up awkward I either say way too much about Magcon and my Nash Grier obsession or I will just shut out of the conversation and sit there awkwardly. I thought about for a minute and figured it wasn't an option to sit there awkwardly because all questions were directed to me since I was the "new kid" on campus.

"So who do you obsess over?" asked Laura, I couldn't make eye contact with it was just too awkward.

"Nash Grier" I mumbled I didn't look up but everything fell silent and I couldn't see the expressions on their faces. Great I've blew it! This is it I'll be a loner for the rest of my life.

I heard Laura scream and my eyes darted up as he got up and started jumping around, Kristen following her lead shortly after. I laughed at how stupid they looked and they both started down at me.

They started screaming a bunch of words at me at one point I swear I heard the words "Magcon" and "Hayes" and "Matthew" but I can't be sure.

They sat back down and started to explain to me their obsession with people in Magcon. Apparently Laura is "in love" with Matthew Espinosa and they are "destined" to be together I laughed at how passionate she got and she glared at me.

"I WILL marry him!" she said, as she sat back down Kristen patted her on her back telling her it would be okay.

Now it was Kristen's turn, I didn't quite know who was her favourite but I'm sure I'll found out she looked like she was going to blow if she didn't tell right there and then.

"I am completely and utterly in LOVE with Hayes Grier!" She yelled, I sat back my eyes wide and Laura giggled.

"Okay, Okay" I said, raising my hands as a sign for her to calm down.

She smiled and sat back down she leaned in a little and I didn't know what she was doing but it scared me.

"Guess what" she whispered as I gave her a confused look.

"Hayes attends our college, the exact one that we are sitting in right now!" she said, slightly raising her voice on the end part.

I decided not to tell her that I have already met him because I didn't think it was appropriate at the time seeing how much she was into him.

Instead I decided to be as excited as she was because to be honest I was excited I now attended the same college as Hayes freakin' Grier.

What is there not to be excited about?