"Downstairs. Hail is spoiled. He likes being with me inside my room," he said before closing the door. 

Just when I thought that Hail liked me, he went back to his owner's room immediately. I pouted and lay down on my bed to sleep. Makukuha ko rin ang puso ng mga aso niya! They would like me more than him! That was my impossible goal. 

My class will start at eight, so I woke up around four and went straight to the shower. I brushed my teeth and prepared my things. I was planning to drop by Starbucks on my way since I took a lot of time getting ready for school. 

I was only wearing a purple Adidas cropped top and black leggings partnered with white shoes. I also wore a white ribbon headband for my short hair. I went downstairs and walked straight to the kitchen to get my flask. Tote bag lang din ang dala ko for my things. 

I was actually surprised to see Clyden on the breakfast table with a biscuit in his mouth while he was pouring water into his container. I opened the fridge to get a pitcher before placing it on the breakfast table. 

"Good morning," I still greeted him. He wasn't rude to me yesterday! Maybe because he was busy. Sana palagi na lang siyang busy para hindi na niya 'ko iniinis. 

"Morning," he said in a low voice. 

I looked at him when he left the breakfast table to get his black backpack. That was the only time I noticed him wearing his uniform. Kinuha niya ang white polo niya sa sofa at sinuot 'yon. He was only wearing a maroon shirt underneath, partnered with white slacks. 

I was watching him while he was buttoning the polo. The buttons were placed on the left side from my view. He really looked like someone who worked in the hospital. He fixed his hair using his hands before looking around, trying to find something. 

I looked at the I.D. placed on the table. Kinuha ko 'yon at tiningnan ang picture niya. He looked normal. He looked like him. He wasn't even showing his teeth. He was just staring at the camera with a small smile plastered on his face. 

University of the Philippines Manila. The Health Sciences Center. There was a student I.D. under his name, too. 

Clyden Jaile H. Ramirez. 

COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

"Hey, obviously, this is yours." I extended my hand. 

He walked towards me and snatched the lace out of my hand without saying anything. Sinuot niya 'yon sa leeg niya bago kinuha ulit ang backpack niya. He started putting on his white shoes. 

"You look clean today," I teased, smirking. 

"Do I look dirty without my uniform?" He raised a brow, naghahamon sa 'kin habang nagsusuot ng sapatos. 

"No. You just look rude. With your uniform on, you look nice and innocent." I shrugged before actually pouring water into my flask. I was supposed to do that earlier. I got distracted a little.