"Haha, thank you," I smiled at her, "You're one of the few."

"(Y/N), stop!" Ellie exclaimed, tackling me in a hug. I yelped in surprise, falling to the floor. "Everyone loves you and you're a wonderful person! Stop being so negative!"

I laughed, patting her back as I sat up. In between my legs, she frowned at me, her cheeks puffed out. I grinned, ruffling her hair. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't sweat it, Ellie."

Elaine laughed as I shooed Ellie away, the both of us standing up. I turned down to the men, who were still immobile on the floor of the rock. They had said immobilizing them was acceptable, so it would seem that we had won.

Right on cue, there was an announcement from Gloxina. "Ah! It seems that our first set of winners are Elaine, Elizabeth, and (Y/N). I will dispose of their opponents, then. We have no use for losers here."

"Wait, wha-"

I spoke out, but there was suddenly a hole below their bodies, and they fell, enveloped in rock before I could so much as blink. Ellie covered her mouth and gasped, and Elaine whirled around and glared at the two Commandments. 

"You rotten little-" I growled, but was cut off by another announcement.

"Team Ban and Meliodas and team Diane and King, excellent! Our other teams have yet to begin fighting, but it seems our Gowther/Jericho and Escanor/Pig battle has begun to escalate!"

"Oh, my god, there is too much going on right now..." I mumbled, looking around. 

The battle arenas were spread out over the fingertips of the giant hands Drole had formed, which had been flattened out to be used as places of battle. There were several small fights going on, mainly between swords or small bursts of magic. It was nothing impressive, but there was a questionable surge in the battle Gloxina had mentioned.

I glanced worriedly over at Meliodas, who met my gaze almost instantly. I flickered my eyes toward their battle, but he shook his head. I frowned, sighing and looking worriedly at them. Gowther was releasing large waves of power, and it was very concerning. However, even more concerning, Escanor's magical presence was increasing by the second. There were some real problems with that happening.

Especially since it was the middle of the night. 

I tapped my foot nervously, looking between the platform of Meliodas and Escanor. I widened my eyes, seeing his ax flying toward him. A bright light issued from the platform and I turned around. Elaine and Ellie were chatting happily. 

Ooooohohooo shit.

"Girls, come here," I said, unsettled as I walked toward him. I could feel the intensity of his power burning into my back. I started jogging toward them, and they both looked confused. I then broke into a run, grabbing both of them and kneeling down, shielding them both with my body.

The force of the explosion even had me struggling to stand. When it ceased, I exhaled, looking at the two girls. They were both looking up at me, wide-eyed. I spoke quickly, glancing between the two of them. 

"Are you okay? Are either of you hurt?" 

"No, we're okay. Uh, how..?" Ellie started, hesitating to finish.

"It was Escanor," I said quickly, turning around trying to assess the situation. My jaw dropped as I saw both Commandments, wounded and half-dead on the central platform outside of the hands. "That crazy bastard..! He actually attacked them!"

Meli was already on the scene, attacking Drole with every ounce of his being. I needed to get these two to safety, assess the situations of the rest of the Sins...