" Vince trust me, I want to, but Im scared. You've never been one for commitment. What happens when you get bored of me? What happens if you cheat? I want you to open up to me, I don't want to be left in the dark."

I know it wasn't fair to him, he was trying his best. But I have a history of being hurt, first by my high school sweetheart who cheated on me. My mom, my dad who gave up on me, ignored my existence- although he is trying now, like Vince is.

He smiled lightly and took a step towards me, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me flush against him.

I gasped, he was gentle but yet harsh. His hands were cold, but his body was radiating of heat- it was welcoming.

" I guess we'll just have to wait till that day comes don't we? And i assure you, that day will not come. I'll try, I promise. Just... have some faith in me alright? I'm not used to caring about anyone or anything besides my company and the money I get.
But somehow, you stuck to me like skin. I finally noticed my feelings that day in the office, how I called you adorable, how I was gentle and stayed even after having sex with you."

Here comes the tears again, how can such a cold human suddenly turn into this sweet, adorable guy in only 10 minutes?

How can someone as closed off as him speak to fondly of someone? Especially me?

He was a mystery, a mystery I want to solve. A mystery That Im willing to spend years to solve.

Without thinking, I grabbed his face in both of my hand and bit my lip, I was fighting off a big toothy grin which would result in me looking dumb.

" Okay..." I breathed out, getting on the tip of my toes so that I was able to reach his face. Jesus Christ he's tall, I'm not extremely short, I stand at about 5'7 or so.

He glanced down at me in curiosity, watching my every movement. " so is that a-" I kissed him.
I couldn't hold my self back as I pulled his face down and slammed his lips on mine.

I'm not sure where the sudden confidence or force came from but I won't question it.
He groaned, gripping my waist harder and "discreetly" rubbing my bottom.

I would've slapped his hands off if it didn't feel good or if he hadn't quickly pried it hands away.

I was super out of breath once I pulled away, Vince was panting as he rested his forehead on mine.
I closed my eyes and took in the nice feeling of being intimately close to him.

We stayed that way for what felt like hours but in reality it was only just a few minutes of content solitary. A nice, comforting silence consuming us.

" are you sure you're ready to commit to a girl? I don't want to make you feel trapped." I muttered, I hoped he said yes. But I also want him to be honest, I don't want him to feel like he's being forced into a relationship with me.

If there isn't trust, what's the point if even starting a relationship?

" I... am, you're enough for a needy man like me- I hope." He joked and pressed a kiss to my cheek.
I chuckled and squirmed, I wasn't big on wet kisses on my cheeks or any part of my face.

But when Vince did it... it was a exception. His felt nice, they made me feel cared for and that's what I was missing in life- someone to care for me.