Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.

Start from the beginning

He grabs his backpack and heads out the door. 

Masamune: "I'll be going now!" I look into their room's window nope, still nothing. That's a bit disappointing, but we've been through this enough times to know the outcome. *He takes a second and collects his thoughts* "All right!" *He slowly makes his commute to school*

3rd Person POV

My name is Masamune Izumi. I'm a first-year in high school. I go to school and work as a light novel author. I'm not super successful, I think I manage well all things considered.

Tomoe: "I read your newest release!"

Masamune: From a year ago, I have been continually fighting.

The person in the background: *Yelling at the movers* "Hey! Carry that a bit more carefully! There's still a little bit left!"

Orange-haired girl: *To her friends* "Wanna try this place?"

Against my siblings you who refuse to leave their room. My irritation that I'm still only a high school student. Well, all sorts of stuff like that. Now, the only family members left for me are my little step-siblings.

Tomoe: "You're as sharp as always." 

Masamune covers his mouth with his hand embarrassingly after she said that.

A/N: Y/N POV

Y/N: "Oi, Sagiri, Masamune made us breakfast. It's omurice." *Y/N walks out of their room and grabs their food for them* "You think he will make us jumbo hamburger steak for dinner tonight?"

Sagiri: "I don't know to be honest, maybe? You know he always mixes things up every now and again."

Y/N: "Ya, that's true." Something's on her mind. That was stale. *Y/N closes the door* "So what's the agenda today?"

Sagiri: "I was thinking of streaming today and maybe updating my blog."

Y/N: "You think I should join the stream?"

Sagiri: *Her eyes brighten up* "I would love to have you join, Onii-chan. Do you think we could work together on a project one day?"

Y/N: "Sure, sure! We should try and work on something together next stream. Anyways, do you want me to cook you something extra for breakfast?"

Sagiri: "If you don't mind, can you make me some mochi?"

Y/N: "Only if you will help me in the process."

Sagiri: "Sure thing, Onii-chan!"

A/N: smol skip to them in the kitchen

Y/N: *While getting on his apron* "We're going to make sweet mochi with a red bean paste filling. Does that sound good?"

Sagiri: *While getting on her apron* "That sounds amazing."

Y/N: "I certainly hope it will be. Ok, first we need to measure the amount of each ingredient."

Sagiri: "Hai."

Y/N: "We need to measure out one cup of dried adzuki beans." 

He grabs a measuring cup and hands it to Sagiri*

Sagiri: "One cup exactly?"

Y/N: "Yup. Then we're going to need three-fourths a cup of sugar and one-fourth teaspoon of salt. That will be all for filing. Once your done measuring everything we will need to get the measurements for the mochi."

Sagiri: "Ah, don't worry I'm almost done."

Y/N: "Don't rush it now, take as much time as your going to need we want this to be a fun experience."