Forbidden love

CHarlie's POV:

Ugh my head ANthony is going to kill me. "H-hey Al!" "Hey" "H-hey anthony i got real wasted last night" "I know" anthony then started to giggle. "Anthony are you okay you look sick or hurt" "Did that bitch val hurt you?!" "No im fine" "Good" "Ok...".

"Oh and guys it's valentine's day tomorrow!" "Boo" "who is your valentine going to be?" ANgel and elaina both day i dunno "I know" ALastor says. Angel started to blush.

Alastor's POV

I smirked when anthony wasn't looking and i knew who my valentine was going to be because angel was my crush because i am gay."Aww angels blushing!" I start chuckling."Aww so gay!" "What?" I start snorting. "I ship it" I blush as charlie says that. I look at angel he looked so cute. Angel giggled which made me blush more. "Anyone but me can find love" "What do you mean dear?" "Wait wha-" "You and Anthony love eachother. Then i don't got anyone" "What-?" "Don't you deny it angel!" "I don't like him" "Lies!" Angel walked to the bathroom saying he didn't so i walked after him. 

I walked in following angel quietly. ANgel sighed angel pulled a cigar out of his pocket and i just watched "Angel what are you doing?" I saw angel jump "What the fuck Al?!" I chuckled while i had my everlasting smile on my face. I lifted angels face with my finger making him blush. "You shouln't be smoking dear" "Aww you care about me~" "Of course i do dear~" He giggled and blushed. I kissed his forehead and he turned a light shade of pink. "Aww does someone like that~" "Maybe" I laugh a bit. He giggled And he kissed my cheek. "Why don't we skip school for today?~" "Sure~".

I sit on the toilet and read a book. Anthony walked out of the bathroom. I was planning for what i would do tomorrow for anthony because i wanted to make angel my boyfriend. He leaned on the wall because he came back."Anything you want t do dear? "I dunno" "Ok then"

I pulled out some pocky and start to eat some. "Hey angel want to do the pocky challenge" "Sure". I put a pocky in my mouth and we started the game Angel put the other side of the pocky in his mouth. me and angels mouth were very close to each other. I bite the pocky stick one last time I kissed angel. We kissed for ten minutes and i pulled away panting. "That was fun dear~" "Mhm~" 

Angel sighed "Something wrong dear?" "No hun" "Ok dear" I kiss angels forehead. "We should probably get going so no teachers get us" "Yeah" "Wanna go to my place?" "Sure" "Ok then dear" I get up and angel gets up. 

Angel lays on my sofa and i start to make some coffee "Want some coffee dear?" "Sure" I give him the coffee "Thanks" "No problem dear".

Charlies POV:

I was doing some "deed" with vox but before i could do anything he pulled out and pulled up his pants. "Now let this be our secret ok dear?" I nodded scared as hell and i don't know who i could call. OH I KNOW ANGEL!!.

Angels POV:

I giggles because alastor kissed my forehead. "Hey al we got to get to school we have a test today" "Fuck" I used my grabby baby hands and alastor picked me up." Hehe" I kiss alastor on the cheek "Onward!"

We get to school And i was still in alastors arms. We walk to charlie and she was talking about something. "-And i was raped..." I look at alstor and his eyes were twitching. "By who?!" Alastor asks.

Alastors POV:

I was walking away from Nion Anthony and Charlie "Alastor why do you have a knife?" I stop walking "The same reason i have mine" I hear charlie whisper to angel. I start to cry because i am a cannible and i am suicidal and a murder. Blood was running down my arms. "Alastor turn around". I ignore angel and continue walking.

I see angel walks out of the back door of the school. I was in the forest and i sit against a tree thinking about what i did. I hated my life I just wanted to die but i cant because i would now leave too many people..

Anthony's POV:

I walk into the porn studios "It's been a while hasn't it been angel cakes?" "Mhm" "Now i need you to continue your shift" "No" "What did you just say?" "NO" Valentino then slaps me and chokes me. "Do what your told" All i did was whimper.

I walked back to school with a pink hoodie on from all of the bruises and marks on my body.I walk into the bathroom and sit in a stall and pull my knees up to my chest. I pull out a bag of PCP and down the bag.I down another bag. I accidentally stumble out of my stall and see alastor "Angel what the fuck are you doing in here!?!" "U-uh" "I don't know" "Angel your high" "No im not" "Yes you are your eyes are red" "Fine".

"No shit sherlock" "Angel did you hear anything i said?" "No?" "Good...." I accidently touched one of my bruises which made me flinch. "Angel are you okay?" "Yeah" "No you arent" "Yes i am" "No you're not" Alastor then grabbed my arms which made me flinch. "I am" Alastor then pulls up my sleeves revealing my bruises and scars. "angel..." "yeah..." "What are these?" "Bruises from a fight" Alastor sighs. "Ok dear..."

Alastor's POV:

I let go of angels arms and hold my own my arms hurt so bad. "I got to go see you later.." "Ok dear.." Angel walked out of the bathroom so i just fell to the ground in pain. It all hurt so much I hated life so much i just. I started to cry again i couldn't hold it in any longer. I got up and walked to my house.