The Coronation and the New Council

Start from the beginning

Everyone cheered again.

"Now, I have some quick business to attend to," Sansa said. "We shall start the celebrations soon."

Sansa went back to the castle, followed by the important peoples of Westeros and Middle-Earth.

The hobbits were left behind with the rest of the people.

"So what do we do now?" Pippin asked.

"I think it's time to start the food for Sansa's Coronation Party," Frodo said.

"Well, I just had afternoon tea," Pippin said, "but I suppose I could have dinner."

"It's not for us to eat," Merry told him. "It's for us to cook for these people that serve their new queen."

"But I'm still tired and hungry from last night," Pippin moaned. "I don't feel like doing it."

"We have to for the sake of our new allies, Pip," Merry told him. "Besides, these are Gandalf's orders."

"And judging by the looks of these people," Samwise said, "the sooner we start the better. Come on."

The hobbits got to work.

In the Winterfell council room, everyone rose from their chairs when Sansa did.

"There are two duties I feel I must do for my first two acts as queen," she said. "The first is to arrange my new council. The other is sign a peace agreement with our friends from Middle-Earth."

"I shall arrange the documents for our peace agreement while you arrange your council," Gandalf said.

Sansa approached the important people of Westeros and started to sort out her council. She started with Tyrion Lannister her Hand of the Queen to say thank you for all of his kindness and support he gave her while she was Joffrey's prisoner in King's Landing.

Then for his kindness and support for her dead cousin Jon Snow and his knowledge and experience of sailing, Sansa made Davos Seaworth her Master of Ships. She even made Shireen his first assistant.

For his knowledge and experience of a lot of things and all he did for her dead cousin Jon Snow like Davos, Sansa made Samwell Tarly her Grand Maester.

For all she did for them since she met them, Sansa made Brienne Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. Both she and her squire Podrick were deeply honoured when they were awarded a knighthood.

Sansa made Grey Worm her Master of War for his excellent leadership skills in war and she made Missandei her Master of Laws for her excellent negotiation skills.

Finally, Sansa needed a Master of Coin. There was only Bronn so she had no choice but to give it to him.

After the council was sorted out, they bowed to her. "Hail, Queen Sansa. May long she reign."

"May long she reign indeed."

Sansa and her council turned to face Gandalf and his Middle-Earth friends applauding. Then the wizard approached her and handed on of the paper for her to sign for their peace alliance. She and her council took turns to reading the paper and they all liked the arrangements the Middle-Earth people were willing to make and what the Seven Kingdoms had to offer in return. She signed the paper before she gave it to Aragorn and Eomer to sign for Men, Gimli for Dwarves, Legolas for the remaining of the Elves and Gandalf signed on behalf of the Hobbits. Sansa and her council were worried when he didn't sign for the Wizards.

"I am not signing for the Wizards," Gandalf said, "because I am the last one in Middle-Earth and I will soon have to depart. But this does not mean I will not support you while I still live, Your Grace."

Sansa and her council felt relieved.

"Well, now that's all done," Tyrion said, "can we go and join in the celebrations? All these battles and arrangements have made me very thirsty."

They all went out back into the courtyard and the coronation celebrations.

The hobbits' cooking was as much as a success as it was last night. Most people enjoyed dancing to lively music, while those that did not dance were enjoying drinking a lot of red wine and ale. Tyrion, Bronn, Gimli and Legolas were having a drinking game to see who could drink the most and stand up the last. Gimli was the first to unconscious, followed by Bronn and finally Tyrion leaving Legolas standing up.

"Game over," he said, just like when he won that drinking game against Gimli back in Rohan after the Battle of Helm's Deep.

Among the many good things that were happening tonight, the one thing everyone really loved was Gandalf's fireworks display. A lot of people in Westeros had seen plenty of fireworks, but nothing like ones from the Middle-Earth wizard. They all were very impressed with every one that went off, but none more so as the giant dragon firework rocket. It was the same model as the one at Bilbo Baggins's 111thbirthday. Gandalf was pleased that it really blew them away and that Merry and Pippin didn't ruin it like they did the last time.